PDA

View Full Version : Baxter

amberlynn
12-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Ur such an adorable lil guy i love the markings that you have and bunches of energy...be easy on ur brothers cuz they are prolly not as young and full of energy like u are well happt dotd to ya

lvpets2002
12-09-2009, 11:36 AM
:love: Such A Lovley Handsome Baby you are there Baxter.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

tatsxxx11
12-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Greetings to you, darling Baxter! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a precious, handsome, spunky, life loving little man you are!:D Love your coat and markings Baxter...so distinctive! And you sure know how to strike a pose, sweetheart! hehe. That's one proud pup I see staring back at me! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful parents for rescuing you from the most unspeakable of fates, just in the knick of time; providing you with the happiest, most loving of forever homes!:cool: What a lucky pupper you are; what a lucky family, human and furry, having a beautiful best friend for life in you, Baxter!:) Hope you and your humans, and your fursibs are all enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration!:D Please have your Mom give you and your two pup pals a big hug and a kiss, for me!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you beautiful Baxter, our very special and most deserving honoree!
(You climb trees?:eek::D)

lizbud
12-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi Baxter,

I am glad to meet you today.You certainly have unique markings.
I love the ears.:love: Congratulations on being honored as our special
DOG OF THE DAY.:) Share treats with your bros & celebrate.:)
Sending lots of hugs & kisses Baxter.

bobsmom
12-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Baxter is a crazy (crazy - like in very cool) looking guy. I love him! What an unusual mix. Are his ears upright like that naturally?

LHCamry
12-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Baxter!!!!!!!!!!! You are so handsome. I just love your color. Glad that you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD:love:

a Dog Lover:love::love::love:

ramanth
12-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Baxter you are too cute! You look like a Mini-Chipper! :D:love:

Congrats on being DOTD! Enjoy it! :cool: