PDA

View Full Version : Need help with transport from NC to VA

emily_the_spoiled
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for some help organizing a transport from Fayetteville NC to Staunton VA. Last week dolittleky started a thread about a blind kitty I plan on adopting from KY_luvs_litties. I can get the kitty on a transport from Staunton, VA to Washington DC (I am then hotel for all the kitties passing through the area for this group). My problem is that it is about 5 hours from Fayetteville to Staunton and KY_luvs_kitties can not do the drive because of her pregnancy.

I am looking for help from people in NC who might be willing to help me out with this...

doolittleky
12-06-2009, 07:27 PM
I don't know if you saw this reply or not on the other thread so I am putting here. I hope you can find someone to help you out. I know this is a very busy time of year but if this kitten can't get on this transport I don't know how long Katie's aunt is willing to keep her. If you can't find anyone here is the link I left for you in the other thread. I don't know if they could help or not.
I googled pet transport because I seem to remembered this transport that work in NC area. I had heard about it from another animal shelter where I adopted Squeakers. Here is the link
https://www.petsllc.org/index.php
Melissa

emily_the_spoiled
12-07-2009, 07:41 AM
The closest place they pick up from Katie is in Greensboro, which is over 2 hours away from her. Besides they also talk about transporting only dogs (not cats). I have contacted them in the mean time, but I still think I need to think of other options. I agree with you about Katie's aunt not likely to keep her if I can't get her up here. :(