PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Need to get ahold of emily the spoiled right now!

doolittleky
12-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi,
I need to get ahold of emily the spoiled asap! I have emailed , her pm'ed her and called her home phone and left a message for her. Does anyone know of any other way to get in touch with her? KT-luvs _kitties needs to hear from her. It is a long story but the shortest version is I went to NC to help Katie's mom give her a baby shower and at Katie's aunts where alot of stryas hang out there is a blind or visually impaired kitten there , sweet as can be. I picked her up and she put her arms around me. Immediately I thought of Emily the spoiled and just knew she would give this little girl a home. I called her when I go back home. Today Katie has a 4:30 appt with the vet and Emily is suppose to call and pay over the phone for the kitten but katie called and they haven't recieved a phone call yet. Katie thought she said she would call in the morning and pay. Katie doesn't know what to do because she can't take the kitten if the payment hasn't been made. That is why I need to get ahold of her. If anyone knows how please reply.
Melissa

Pinot's Mom
12-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I'll have to look when I get home, I may or may not have a cell number for her, but I don't get home until about 5:15. I'll look and PM you if I do.

Maggie

doolittleky
12-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanks. Although I don't know if that will be in time or not. The appt is suppose to be at 4:30.

doolittleky
12-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Just heard for Emily the spoiled. It is all taken care of.
Thanks
Melissa

catmandu
12-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Thats great news for that Wonderful Kitten , and its great that she has a Furrever Home for PetMas!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:
What a Inspirational Story!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
12-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Phew.... This one scared the day lights out of me.. I am SO glad it worked out for that little girls kitty sake. Tell her to be sure to post pictures of the baby when she gets her home.

Pinot's Mom
12-01-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm glad it worked out; I only had her landline-not the cell.

doolittleky
12-01-2009, 09:06 PM
The kitten tested negative but does have a slight fever and URI. She is on meds and hopefully will be better for her transportation on December 19th. I believe she will be spay on December 14th and will then be given her vaccinations. This little girl is a real sweetheart and loves to wrap her paws around your neck. The vet also commented on how sweet of a kitten she was. That is amazing considering the conditions she has had so far in her short life. Maybe Cheryl can post the couple of pics I sent her of this special little girl.
Melissa

Freedom
12-02-2009, 08:54 AM
Bless all of you for helping the wee girl! Aw, hugging around the neck, how sweet.

emily_the_spoiled
12-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I don't have the pictures with me here but I will try and post them later (and Katie is supposed to send me some new ones soon).

Once we get her spayed on the 14th we need to find a way to get this little one from Fayetteville NC up to Staunton, VA (about 5.5 hours). I am part of a group of people involved with transports, but the transport starts in Staunton and we need to get her there to join the regular transport.

catmandu
12-02-2009, 09:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/CatmanAndKitty.jpg
If you are looking for a name , please consider Precious as Precious would love to be the Guardian Angel for that Little Kitten.
Shes a tiny bundle of Cat Love and a Dear Little Friend.:love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
12-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I wish I could help with the transport. But I'm so glad this is happening for this kitten.
I can't wait to see pictures of her.

doolittleky
12-02-2009, 02:52 PM
I use to know someone in Stauton years agpo but I think they have moved and I have no idea how to get in touch with them anyway. I will keep trying to think of anything or anyone. Emily,. have you tried talking to critters? IO believe she lives in VA and she might have some tranport contacts.

Melissa

Anikaca77
12-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Sorry I'm in PA or I would of loved to of helped out.

Melissa

emily_the_spoiled
12-02-2009, 03:26 PM
We need the contacts in NC. Staunton is just over the boarder. Once she gets there I have her on a transport to come up here. So we just need the first 5 hours...

doolittleky
12-02-2009, 06:16 PM
I googled pet transport because I seem to remembered this transport that work in NC area. I had heard about it from another animal shelter where I adopted Squeakers. Here is the link
https://www.petsllc.org/index.php
Melissa