PDA

View Full Version : Just keep on spoiling her!

anichka5
11-24-2009, 09:08 AM
What a little sweetheart you have! Raven is a cutie and you should just keep on spoiling her on her birthday. I have 3 Chihuahuas and they get cheesecake on their birthdays every year!

Daisy and Delilah
11-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Awwwww......what a little baby doll you are, sweetie!! We love your adorable little facie. Happy Birthday to you. We think your cake looks delicious and you are a little princess eating it. Such a good girl that helps Mommy. Congrats on your big day as our special little DOTD!! Please tell Mom to cover you with kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Momo
11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Raven - you are one cute puppy! I'm glad that you enjoyed your birthday...may you have many more to celebrate!
Enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

tatsxxx11
11-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Happy Dog of the Day and belated happy birthday to you, adorable Raven!:love: Wow, that is one Raven worthy birthday cake!:D I'm jealous!:p My props to the barker, errr, baker! hehe And that shot of you eyeballing the edible masterpiece (the 2nd shot) is priceless, as is your expression..."Wow, is that all for ME?":D Looks as though your eyes might pop right out of your adorable head! hehe Well, no doggie is more deserving of all of the fanfare, or praise, as we crown you our very special and most deserving honoree! Your family is one lucky pack, having a pup pal and best furkid as precious and loving as you, beautiful Raven!:love: Congratulations, cuddles and a gazillion kisses to you, sweetheart! Enjoy yet another fun day, celebrating your "top dog" reign, being spoiled rotten by your family, and all of your adoring friends and fans!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi Raven,

What a sweetheart you are pretty girl.:) I love seeing your Birthday
celebration. The cake looks yummy & I'm sure you loved it.:) I am very
pleased to meet you today & pass along congratulations on being chosen
as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending many cyber hugs & kisses
just for you Raven.:)

p.s. Pink is definately your color sweetie.:)

pomtzu
11-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Such a pretty little girl to take top honors as DOTD. How could anyone not want to spoil you? And that cake - WOW.

If my guy Sparky could see you, I just know he would be in love. :love: I let him take a peek at your pics, and he was very interested. Too bad you don't live close by, since I'm sure he would love to meet you in person. ;)

Hoping your day was full of lots of treats and lots of lovins.

Sparky is sending you a big doggy kiss, and Myndi is sending a big woof of congratulations!