PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Ivy!

mrsbnatural
11-18-2009, 07:37 AM
What a precious and beautiful girl you are Ivy! Have a great day as Dog of the Day! :cool:

tatsxxx11
11-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Greetings beautiful Miss Ivy!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious one!:love: Oh yes sweetheart, I do think you're special, as special as they come!!! What a lucky Mom to have found you, sweetheart! Those folks who first put a "hold" on you have no idea what they missed out on...the sweetest, most lovable best friend a family could ever hope for! You are everything that your Mom was looking for, hoping for, and sooo much more; her dream doggie come true!:) I can hardly take your preciousness, Ivy! hehe Your photos are heart melting, (those eyes!!!) and have left me a puddle of love mush!:D There are so many deserving doggies just like you in shelters all across this country, just waiting for that special forever family to walk in, scoop them up, and welcome them into their homes and hearts! You are living proof Ivy, of the priceless rewards of rescue, and your Mommy so very blessed to have you as her forever friend, her soul mate for life! And I agree with your Mom 100%, your name suits you to perfection!:cool: Thanks for starting my evening off with a big smile and warm heart, Ivy! I hope you and your wonderful Mom, and all of your adoring fans...Grandma, Auntie Linda, Uncle Jim, and pup pals Maya and Snowy, are all enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day, that you're being spoiled to the max; you certainly deserve it, beautiful girl! Please ask your Mom to give you a BIG hug and some kisses, for me, please!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Hello Ivy,

What a beautiful dog you are Ivy. I love your gorgeous coat & beautiful
face. I am so happy that everything worked out so you could find the
perfect home with someone who loves you so much.:love: Congratulations
on being our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.:) Hugs & kisses being sent
out just for you sweet girl.:)

chocolatepuppy
11-18-2009, 06:33 PM
Ivy's a very pretty girl!:love: It sounds like she's very special. :) Congratulations Ivy on being DOTD! :D
I hope you get a treat or two to celebrate!:D

LHCamry
11-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Oh Ivy:

What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to have you. Glad that you found
a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Momo
11-18-2009, 08:13 PM
What a stunning doggie you are! I love your pics!
Enjoy your DOTD status!!! :love:

shibalover
11-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Thank you so much for all the nice comments about my beautiful dog, Ivy!:love: She got some extra special treats for being chosen as today's DOTD!! :) She's now walking around the house like the princess she is!:love: