PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Ginger Pye ~~

Daisy and Delilah
11-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Good morning to you, beautiful girl. We think your name is perfect for you. Your coat is such a beautiful mottled ginger. We love how you got your name too. How cute it is to hear that you can say "Mama". We wish we could see that in person. All in all you sound like the best little herder and doggie companion your family could ever want. It's a great pleasure to meet you today. We love how good your manners are too. Congrats on your big day today as our most lovely DOTD!! Why not take a day off from herding and celebrate. Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses on that pretty facie from two Chihuahuas in Florida. We wish you happiness always!!! :love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
11-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Hello there beautiful Ginger Pye! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!:) I couldn't agree more, that your name suits you to a "T!" Sweet as "pie," with just a touch of spice, that's you!:love: And oh, those kind brown eyes of yours, that loving expression, is 100% heart melting; makes me want to cover that precious face of yours with a zillion kisses! You've got it all goin' on, don't you Ginger Pye? Beauty, brains, talent, athleticism and a heart as big and golden as they come! And I'll just bet your Mommy melts into a puddle when you call her name! (Bet that garners you more than a few extra treats and hugs!:D) Your wise family did their homework in researching your amazing breed Ginger, and it's clear they couldn't have made a better choice! What a perfect fit you are for your family, and they for you; complete with a live-in herd of kitties to round up!:D

Thanks for brightening my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming story, your beautiful self, Ginger Pye! I hope you and the gang, human and furry, enjoy the happiest day of celebration; that you're treated to all sorts of fun adventures, spoiled and loved to the max!;) Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you beautiful Ginger Pye, our extra special and most deserving Saturday honoree!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Hello Ginger Pye,

I really liked reading your story sweet girl. It sure seems like you bonded
beautifully with your loving family.:D With your many talents, you sure
deserve to be our special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you many hugs and
kisses too sweetheart.

irish
11-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Hello sweet Ginger Pye, how I wish I could hear you say 'mama' You sound like such a sweet girl. I love your picture, the way you're looking up at the photographer, could it be that mama was taking your picture? Wish I could give you a great big hug. Maybe you'll get some special treats today since this is your special day. Congratulations Ginger Pye on being our DOTD.

chocolatepuppy
11-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi Ginger Pye! You sure are a pretty girl!:love: It sounds like you're also a very good girl. Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope this day is special for you!:)

K9karen
11-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh Beautiful, Beautiful Girl! ACD's are awesome and you proved it! Gorgeous Ginger Pye. happy DOTD and I hope you celebrate every day, for a very long time, as your Mama's (family's) extra special sweetie Dog of a Lifetime! :love::love::love::love::love: