PDA

View Full Version : Jedi (you have a twin!)

jbpumpiron
10-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Hey Jedi! When I saw your photos, I thought I was seeing Major, our grey. They look like TWINS! (Check out the Dog of the Day Jan. 7, 2008 to see if you agree.) Major is 11 yr. now, an elder statesman. He is still going strong, no problems yet. I wish I could've accessed his racing record. I tried with the tattoos in his ears to no avail. If he lost his races, I don't care. He's a winner with us!

tatsxxx11
10-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Jedi!:) To say my heart melted into a puddle at my feet the moment I clicked on your photos would be an understatement!:love: What a precious, beautiful boy you are, Jedi! I see so much love shining from those big,beautiful brown eyes of yours! I am so in awe of those involved in Grey rescue! And thankfully you were one of the racing "losers" who found your way out of racing and into the home of caring, loving, humans; people who for all the days of your life will love and cherish you unconditionally! So who's the winner now!:) I'm sure it wasn't easy at first, learning how to be "a dog," how to master all of those simple activities of daily living, the simple pleasure in life. But oh, just look at you now, Jedi! Nothing but happy, carefree, day from here on in for you, sweetheart!:cool: As your Mommy says, you're finally living the good life you so richly deserved, all along! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you, precious Jedi!:love::love::love: Enjoy a very happy, fun and loved filled day celebrating with your wonderful family, and all of your adoring friends and fans who yes, come to visit ONLY you!:D

MoonandBean
10-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Such a blessing that you were rescued!!!!! Congrats on your dog of the day honor!!