PDA

View Full Version : Sloppy Joe !!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
10-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Good Morning to our big handsome DOTD, Sloppy Joe!!!! You are indeed a gentle giant, sweetheart. What a shame that your first owners neglected you. As luck would have it, now they're all in jail and you have come to live with your wonderful forever family. We send out big thanks to them for bringing you in to add to their already large brood. It sounds like you have adapted well and you're loving your new life. We would love to have you place your giant head on our chests. How sweet is that? Congrats on your big day as our Sunday DOTD!! Please tell the family to cover you with kisses from us. Great pictures of you. You are a very very very good looking boy!! Oooooo la la. Please tell Mom to give all the fursibs some kisses too. We think the Chis being called "The Mexicans" is adorable. Happiness to all of you always!!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

irish
10-04-2009, 12:41 PM
What wonderful people you are for taking in Sloppy Joe. I'm so glad his first owners got hauled away. What a big happy boy he is now. He looks like he is having so much fun and I bet he really enjoys his life now. I have to laugh at his sleeping in bed with you; it must be a very king-size bed. Wish I could give him a hug. A big hug for a big huggable boy. I hope you have a long wonderful life Sloppy Joe, with your big loving family. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

tatsxxx11
10-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Sloppy Joe!:) A gentle giant of a pup, that you are..."giant" being the operative word as your heart is as big as you are, maybe bigger! I can get over that photo of you greeting your donkey pal!:D I might not ever stop smiling! hehe But when I do I'll be sticking my tongue out at your wicked former family for treating you so cruelly! But blessedly you finally found your way to your forever home, (just over the fence!) and are living the good life you so rightly deserve, being spoiled rotten by a family who will love you unconditionally, forever and always! In the end everything turned out just as should be!:cool: Thanks to your wonderful family for sharing your beautiful self, your heart melting photos, and your heart warming, inspirational story with us all! I hope you and your humans, and all of your furry sibs, including "the Mexicans," (:D) enjoy a very happy, fun and loved filled Dog of the Day bash...hopefully you'll be able to fit in a swim, and the butterflies will be out in abundance! Now you look like a slurpy, sloppy, wet kissy kinda guy, so I hope your Mom will return the favor and plant a gazillion wet ones on that sweet head of yours, for me!:love::love::love: Congratulations to you adorable Sloppy Joe, our extra special Sunday honoree!:love:

lizbud
10-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Hello Sloppy Joe,

Hi there sweetie pie Joe.:love: It is a pleasure to meet you. I am so
glad your forever family lived so close to you & swooped you over the
fence Just look at you now,a handsome & loveable fella.:) Congrats
on geing named our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending big hugs & kisses
just for you Joe.:)

ps. I loved the picture of you & your Donkey friend.:D

chocolatepuppy
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
You're one handsome boy Sloppy Joe! I like your name.;)I'm sure glad you were saved from the situation you were in.Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope this day is special for you!:)

susanswatlin518
10-04-2009, 10:33 PM
:love::love::love:WHAT AN ADORABLE FACE! I AM A NY CAT LADY-BUT I RECOGNIZE A HANDSOME CANINE PRINCE WHEN I SEE HIM! THOSE EYES ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL-ALMOST HUMAN-DARE I SAY? HAPPY DOTD AND BEST WISHES-SWEET DREAMS FOR A SWEET LIFE!:love:SUSANSWATLIN518:):):love:

wolfensteinsmom
10-05-2009, 02:42 PM
I am sorry I missed greeting you yesterday, but I wanted to let you know that you made me cry.:):love: You are just so very beautiful. I would love to give you big bear hugs, but alas I must do that by proxy. How wonderful for your humans that that old family neglected you. It gave them the opportunity to take you into their home, instead of just their hearts. God bless you Joe, and God bless your new human family. :cool::love: Lots of love and nose kisses from my brood in Florida.:)