PDA

View Full Version : Neko could use some good thoughts

neko1
09-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Neko's not feeling well. He has an anal abcess (which he normally gets about once a year) I know the drill and it's easy to take care of.

The part that worries me and is different this time is he hasn't stopped vomiting since Friday night. He vomits all his food up. Thought it was the clavamox, so I stopped it but he's still vomiting food. So Hec's off to the store to get him some pepsid.

If that doesn't work, he'll go back to the vet. I'm just worried that something else is going on... :(

catmandu
09-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Of course Our Prayers are coming for Neko, and we are so sad that Our Dear Old Friend is not feeling well.:(:(:(
Neko was one of Our Furst Friends when we first came on Pet Talk years ago, and we are hoping and raying that Your Vet can help him throuh his illness.
Neko is such a Great Cat
:love::love::love:

neko1
09-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Unfortunately, the vet I had for the last 12 years decided to move to Florida, so I am now putting my faith the in dr. who took over the practice. I can only hope that she is as good as Dr. W was......:(

jennielynn1970
09-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Thoughts and prayers going up for Neko.... hope he feels better soon!!

katladyd
09-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Sending good thoughts Neko's way. Get well soon, baby!:love:

phesina
09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Prayers and good wishes and a candle (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9259107) for Neko, that all is well very soon.

jenluckenbach
09-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Prayers for Neko.

Laura's Babies
09-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Poor baby. Happy thoughts and prayers for him!

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2009, 08:57 PM
I hope he does better. Sorry he is under the weather.

krazyaboutkatz
09-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I sure hope that he'll start feeling better soon. I do know that my Storm became very sick when he was on Clavamox and I even had to take him back to the vet. The vet said that some cats do become sick from this antibiotic. Maybe this is still the cause and he just has to get it out of his system. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

neko1
09-29-2009, 05:14 AM
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I sure hope that he'll start feeling better soon. I do know that my Storm became very sick when he was on Clavamox and I even had to take him back to the vet. The vet said that some cats do become sick from this antibiotic. Maybe this is still the cause and he just has to get it out of his system. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

That's what the vet kinda thought too, but the strange thing is, he's had clavamox more times than I can count! with no problems.

He wouldn't take his pepsid last night. He is impossible to pill! Big man knows how to spit it back up so now I'm going to crush it up and give it to him that way- I hope it will work.

neko1
09-29-2009, 05:14 AM
Prayers and good wishes and a candle (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9259107) for Neko, that all is well very soon.

Thank You so much! I lit one for him as well

Medusa
09-29-2009, 06:39 AM
:)It's always scary when a vet leaves or retires. I was heartbroken when mine retired but I found my current vet and he's wonderful, so keep the faythe. In the meantime, we'll send up prayers for Neko that all will be well quickly. Perhaps talk to your vet about Convenia. It's an antibiotic by injection that lasts for two weeks, very convenient (obviously, thus the name).

Anikaca77
09-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Prays coming for Neko that his new vet will treat him as good as the other vet and he'll be healed up in no time.

Melissa

Taz_Zoee
09-29-2009, 09:12 AM
I hope Neko is feeling better soon. I also hope you have good luck with the new doc. :)

catmandu
09-29-2009, 09:50 AM
More Found Cat Prayers for Neko I , Michelle as we are praying for Our Dear Old Friend and of course His Meeowmie!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101096.jpg
:love::love::love:

Randi
09-29-2009, 10:09 AM
So sorry to hear Neko isn't feeling well, but hopefully he'll get better very soon! It will probably work to crush the pill up in his food - I hope it doesn't taste awful.

Kisses and good thoughts to Neko - and to you. :love:

cassiesmom
09-29-2009, 08:01 PM
big prayers for Neko!
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9265879