PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Molly

momoffuzzyfaces
09-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Molly what a gorgeous happy girl you are!!! :love:

Seeing your sweet pictures sure made me smile today!!! What fun it must be to be best buds with you!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day :D

susanswatlin518
09-26-2009, 01:03 PM
HI MOLLY! WELL I AM MISRAKEN FOR SURE TODAY-AT FIRST GLANCE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GRAY POSSUM! RXCUSE ME! I DON'T THINK I EVER SAW A FARRET THAT WASN'T DARK. YOU SURE ARE CUTE:love::love::love:I AM A CAT LADY-BUT YOUR PICTURES ARE SWEET! HAVE A GREAT DAY! SUSANSWATLIN518:love::love::love::)

tatsxxx11
09-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Greetings and a very, very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Miss Molly!:) Oh, what a darling little creature you are! Your face is simply adorable, and as your Mom says, just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside...and well mannered too, hehe!:love: What joy you bring to your person's life, and in return she has blessed you with the happiest of forever homes! (I can only imagine how sweet those little Ferret kisses are!:love:) How lucky you two were to find your way to one another!:) I wish I were there to give you a few kisses back, in person! I hope your Mom will do that for me, and treat you to bit of your fave food, too! Congratulations and much love to you on your well earned day in spotlight, precious Molly girl! Do a "happy dance," and enjoy a very special, love and fun filled day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
09-26-2009, 06:14 PM
You're sure a cutie Molly! Congrats on POTD! Have fun!:D