PDA

View Full Version : Precious Mia !!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-23-2009, 12:30 AM
We are big fans of cheese in our house too, Mia. We're sorry we are still laughing at Mom seeing the yellow orange powder on your face. Nothing wrong with trying to act innocent but that heavy powder always gives you away, cutie pie. You are so adorable. We can see that life with you is a ball. It's pretty obvious that you're making Camaree feel like a spring pup again too. Great pics of you. We're sending big congrats to you for being chosen as our Wednesday DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses on that cute little facie. Some for Camaree too please. Those kisses are coming to you from Florida. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love::D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

blue
09-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Deffinently cute.

Pam
09-23-2009, 06:11 AM
Oh....my....gosh!!! Two of my very favorite breeds all wrapped up into one dog! Mia they don't make 'em any cuter than you! :love: I, too, enjoyed your story about the Cheetos! I had a toy poodle once who got into salt water taffy. The telltale evidence was when I found little piles of it all over the house. His eyes were bigger than his tummy! :p:eek::rolleyes::D Next time you get a craving for Cheetos, remember to wipe your little mouth with a napkin! Then you could blame it on Camaree! :p Congratulations little Mia on DOTD! :cool:

irish
09-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Mia, you are adorable and I love the cheeto story. You have the most alert little face and I know you must really keep your mommy on her toes. Hope you have a long happy life sweetheart, filled with hugs and treats and of course cheeto's. Congratulations darling Mia on being our DOTD.

happylabs
09-23-2009, 08:10 AM
LOL Mia! I would choose the Cheetos too. Fritos are boring. What a cute little dog you are. Enjoy your day of fame!