PDA

View Full Version : Lady Jane Grey or LJ

mrspunkysmom
09-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Here are some new pix. She is so beautiful. I am also including some of Spunky in the next post. Sams is still under the weather so I left him alone.

I wish I had a pix of earlier. She wrapped herself around my throat trying to get close, purring away.

mrspunkysmom
09-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Here's Spunky and LJ checking each other out. I also got a few good ones of Spunky being himself.

katladyd
09-21-2009, 09:18 PM
LJ is a cutie, but Spunky has captured my heart!:love: What a handsome, funny, boy!

mrspunkysmom
09-21-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm not hangin' out. I wanted to add a comment about LJ.

Anyway, isn't he? He is my heart kitty. He can do no wrong.

The comment about LJ: She can see the computer mouse on the screen. She watches the cursor, follows it with her eyes, and tries to touch it with her paws. I have to hold her so she doesn't send a secret message via the keyboard. I'll have to get some pix of this.

Taz_Zoee
09-21-2009, 09:30 PM
LJ is such a beautiful girl! Her coat is just stunning!
Spunky cracked me up in that last picture. LOL :D

Moesha
09-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Lady Jane reminds me of Morgan when he was a kitten. STUNNING!

I hope Sam feels better. I also enjoyed seeing the pictures of Spunky!

blue
09-21-2009, 11:27 PM
THanks for sharing the pics. I wish I could see Erp being friendly to any other cat.

The last one made me LOL.

Laura's Babies
09-22-2009, 07:22 AM
LJ is such a lovely baby, what a little heart stealer!!

Spunky seems like a clown kitty to me, fun, amusing and just a joy to be around, or in this case, just looking at his pictures..

astrid
09-22-2009, 09:25 AM
LJ is so gorgeous!!! :love: Spunky looks like a funny boy :D
They're so adorable:)

lvpets2002
09-22-2009, 09:31 AM
:love: Awee your babies are so Sweet & Adorable..

catmandu
09-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Spunky and Lady Jane really seem to be hitting it off very well :love::love:
none of the usual hissssing to let the other Cat known whos boss!:love::love:
As Bogart says in Casablanca to Claude Rains , This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!!!
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Post #2, second photo from the left, that one is precious! Your kitties are beautiful!

mrspunkysmom
09-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Thank you for your comments. Yes, LJ is gorgeous and Spunky is downright hiliarious. He earned his name. Spunky sounds more positive than Punk, which is what he was called for a few days. Sam can be hilarious, too. I'll have to post pix of Sam when he is feeling better.

Sam is feeling somewhat better tonight. Some of this was needed TLC and a little jealousy of the LGK or Lady Jane. Sam and Spunky have bonded even more since LJ joined us. I guess the fellas have to stick together.

Hsa anyone heard of an allergy to an infection? Not an immune reaction but an allergy? I posted in the Health section.