PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Gizmo!

tatsxxx11
09-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Gizmo!:D What a cutie pie you are, and no one "does" the red, white and blue better than you, Giz!:cool: That's one fab photo, outdone only perhaps by that utterly heart melting shot of you posing atop your best buddy, Busy Bee!:D Looks, talent, personality and a heart of gold...you're the complete pup package Gizmo, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend and loving companion in you!:) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and Busy Bee both are treated to an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you...and Bee too!:love::love::love:

wolfensteinsmom
09-07-2009, 10:35 AM
What a cutie patootie you are, Gizmo.:D Congrats on your assignment of Dog of the Day. You sound like a perfect little girl.:):love: Your humans must love you very much to have you sent all the way across the country.:cool: I would like to say how sweet the picture of you and Busy Bee is. I just LOVE her color. I bet you get that all the time, though. :D I want you to have a wonderful afternoon playing with your best bud, lounging around, eating whatever you can find, and generally causing all sort of fun havoc!:D

Daisy and Delilah
09-07-2009, 01:41 PM
You are just precious, little girl!!! We love the picture of you in your holiday finery. Happy Labor Day Gizmo!!! Does your family sometimes call you Gizz? Awwwww.....you are adorable. You sound like the perfect little pet and we're very impressed to hear about your long journey home. Such a special girl. We're not sure if we ever met a Puggle but it's a happy day today, now that we meet you face to face!! Congrats on being our Labor Day DOTD!!! Please tell that lucky family to give you and gorgeous Busy Bee some kisses from us. Happiness to all of you always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool::cool:

lizbud
09-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Hello Gizmo,

You look so festive in your holiday outfit sweetie.:) It is great to meet
you today. You and Bee make a great pair of buddies. Congratulations on
being honored as DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses for you Gizmo.