PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful diamond!

susanswatlin518
08-28-2009, 01:41 AM
HI-I AM VERY SORRY THAT REDMAN IS NO LONGER WITH YOU-BUT SPIRITUALLY SHE IS I THINK. HAPPY DOTD TO A PRETTY FACE! A SWEET LOOKING DOG FOR SURE! I AM AN UPSTATE MY CAT LADY-BUT I LOVE TO SEE A GREAT DOG! I LOVED READING ABOUT YOU GETTING IN BETWEEN MOM AND DAD WHEN THERE IS YELLING GOING ON-PEACEMAKER! I JUST THINK THAT IS SWEET! I LOVE YOUR PURPLE COLLAR TOO! BEST WISHES DIAMOND! WHAT A GREAT NAME! :love::D:love::)YOU ARE AWESOME!SUSANSWATLIN518

blue
08-28-2009, 01:52 AM
Diamond, you are one happy looking dog. Enjoy your day, and torment your humans.

tatsxxx11
08-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Good morning beautiful Diamond! Congratulations on nabbing the coveted title of Dog of the Day!:) What a nice way to start the day, seeing your sweet, smiling face up on my screen, reading of the happy, love filled life you have been blessed with; of the priceless joy your bring to your family!:love: You truly are a jewel, a gem of a girl, and your Mommy couldn't have picked a more fitting name for youl!:) I'm so very sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your fursib and beloved predecessor, Redman.:( It breaks my heart to think he is no longer with you all, but thankfully your Mom and Dad have you there to help heal their hearts. No, no one pup can ever take the place of one as loved as Redman, but you sweetheart have carved out your very own special place in their hearts, right beside Redman! ! And I have no doubt he's looking down from the Rainbow Bridge today, sending you all his love, and so very proud to see his fursis honored here today! Have a happy and fun filled day, celebrating your well earned "top dog" kudos, Diamond! (I'm sure your Mommy's going to make it an extra, extra special one!:D) Countless hugs and kisses, woofs and enthusiastic "full body" wags to you beautiful Diamond, from me and my girl Star!:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
08-28-2009, 07:34 AM
We think your name is absolutely perfect too!! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. A diamond that's a big ole softy. You are a regular lovebug aren't you, sweetheart? It was a sad day when your beloved Redman was gone but you were there to make things better for your loving family. We are in love with your gentle facie and gorgeous silky coat. We only wish we could pet you and give you kisses in person. Since we can't do that, please tell the family to do the honors to help in today's celebration. Congrats for being chosen our DOTD!! We can picture the excitement at your house this morning. We wish you all happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

wolfensteinsmom
08-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Hello, Gorgeous! :love: Diamond, you are everything that is right about having furry babies!:D I was very sad to hear about the tragedy of your beloved friend.:( I know it is a serious strain on all the members of the house. Thank goodness you were there to help.:) I am sure that you bring light into an otherwise dark event. I hope you have a long, healthy, happy, carefree life with your adopted family. You deserve all the love in the world for your blessed companionship. Please have a wonderful Dog of the Day afternoon, and enjoy your loving family.:cool:

:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3653/3657242963_3c0953e16a.jpg

lizbud
08-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Hello Diamond,

You are a beautiful girl & a loving companion to your lucky family.you
remind me so much of my daughter's dog Coco. I would love to see you
welcoming your people home with the whole body wiggle.:) I hope you
have a fun day celebrating being our special DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
Sending lots of hugs & kisses your way sweet girl.

MoonandBean
08-28-2009, 03:00 PM
You are so beautiful! I bet you are 100% purebred KISS BULL (see attached video): http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/08/19/moos.licked.to.death.cnn