PDA

View Full Version : Ladybird! Oh Ladybird. DOTD.

blue
08-16-2009, 01:44 AM
Oh those hound eyes just melt me, enjoy your time as Dog of the Day.

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2009/August/16.jpg

karyn674
08-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Oh what a sweet girl you are!!! Happy DOTD Ladybird, by the way.......what a pretty name you have!!!!

LHCamry
08-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Ladybird.......What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to have you.
I know your mom is very proud of you. Have a great DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

wolfensteinsmom
08-16-2009, 12:18 PM
First, Happy Dog of the Day, to you beautiful girl!:) Second, How did you get your lovely name? :confused: I am with your Mom, I think you are a true gift from God. You are stunning and it sounds like you are very smart, and loving, too!:D:love: Who is Hemi-Cuda? Is he a canine brother? I guess it doesn't matter as long as you love each other and play nice! Have a GREAT Dog of the Day afternoon, and play and sleep and have some very special treats!:love:

tatsxxx11
08-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Ladybird!:love: Now that's a face that could melt the hardest of hearts!:) What a beautiful blend of breeds you are Ladybird, and every bit as beautiful in heart and spirit as you are in looks!:love: And I can see that you're also a lady of action and adventure, ever on the go, relishing every moment of your blessed life there in snowy Vermont to its fullest!:cool: But I'm sure you're happiest at the end of the day, when you and your mommy are cuddled up on the couch for some cuddles and private time!:D What a life, so rich with love and happy times, and no pup is more deserving than you, sweetheart! Hope you and your Mommy, and best bud Hemi, are all enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day bash! Please have your Mom pass along some extra hugs and kisses to you and Hemi, for me...and some treats! Congratulations beautiful Ladybird, our very special and most deserving Sunday honoree!:love::love::love:

lizbud
08-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi Ladybird,

I see the hound and in the second picture, I can see the collie too.
What a great mix of breeds sweetheart:love: You and your momma
share a wonderful bond & that is a real blessing for you both.:)
Big congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY. Have
a great celebration with your lucky family sweet girl. Hugs & kisses.:)

susanswatlin518
08-16-2009, 05:29 PM
:cool:THOSE EYES ARE UNFORGETTABLE-TO THIS UPSTATE NEW YORK CAT LADY! I THOUGHT RIGHT AWAY OF THE DOG ON "KING OF THE HILL" CARTOON FAMILY SHOW WITH THE SAME NAME!LOL YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST LADYBIRD!:cool::cool::):p:love:SUSANSWATLIN518