PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Zena !!!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
06-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Be still our hearts!! Aren't you a precious girl, Miss Zena? We are in awe over how cute you are in your pictures. Look at that big smiley face. We wish we could jump in that screen and kiss you. Our Mom says you look alot like her RB, Bully. We would love to see you on the treadmill. That must be lots and lots of fun. It's great exercise isn't it? It's swell for you to have such a great bro and companion in Hercules too. You sound like a very happy girl. Congrats on your big day as our most adorable DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you and Hercules some kisses from us to celebrate. We wish you all happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love: :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
06-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Thud!!! That's the sound of my heart falling to floor!:D Oh, what an adorable girl you are, Zena! I love that shot of you "belly up!":D And down in the corner of the photo...are those daddy's toes I see?:eek: Uh oh, nibble-nibble!:D Your Mom calls you her 90lb lap dog...actually at 90lb I think you qualify as a lap human!:D You're simply adorable Zena, and it was a pleasure getting to know you today, sweetheart! I hope that you and your little sidekick Hercules both, enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled, "top dog" day!:) Endless, hugs, smoochies and belly rubs to you and to Hercules too!!!

irish
06-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Miss Zena, aren't you a pretty smiley girl! I can tell from the way you're laying belly up with mommy's toes in the picture, that you've just finished toe nibbling and are now saying "I love you so much, don't you love me too?" And who could resist dear Zena, you're pretty darned adorable. You're still a babygirl, so I hope you have a lot of happy years with your humans, all 90+ pounds of you. Hugs and treats for you today sweet Zena, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

lizbud
06-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Hello Zena,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweetie.:) You look like you want a belly rub
in your picture.Rub,rub sweet girl.:D Congratulations on being our honored
pup as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you & Hercules share some treats to
celebrate your honor.:) Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses pretty Zena.

KYS
06-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Zena you are so adorable. I had to drop by and say....
Congratulations for being chosen DOTD!!!