PDA

View Full Version : town makeover!

lute
06-17-2009, 04:12 PM
The ones who remember the legal stuff that went on with my family for 2 years...this is for you! Karma is a B**ch!

The prosecutor that had both my parents arrested and made my little brothers do multiple drug tests for no other reason than to try to get our tattoo shop out of town was asked to either resign or the state would fire him for having people arrested on so many false accusations...he resigned.

The police officers that were all part of this scandal have all been fired and replaced. The chief of police also resigned and was arrested last week for unrelated charges.

All of this happened because my family, unlike so many in this small county, had the money and the lawyers to prove our innocence and show the state police just how crooked the local police here were.

I just had to share this awesome news! I hate that so many lost their jobs, but they had it coming.

(For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about just look up past posts on it here in General. They go back a couple years.)

Karen
06-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Wow, it is amazing that you actually got results. Justice prevails!

caseysmom
06-17-2009, 04:22 PM
I am so happy for your family. I remember all that stuff you went through.

RICHARD
06-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Congrats on beating the "machine'.

Many people who do not have the means to go against Big Brother lose everything they work and stand for.

I hope this puts your family back in good stead in your town.

Yes,

The truth always wins out over evil and hate.

lizbud
06-17-2009, 04:59 PM
I remember & am glad real justice was finally done.:)

carole
06-17-2009, 08:43 PM
That is great news, it is terrible to know how much corruption really goes on within the police force, i am sad that you had to endure so much, but very happy with the news you just posted. Well Done, your efforts have paid off, and it is good to see justice being done.:)