PDA

View Full Version : Fenja

TheAntiPam
06-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Fenja,

You look like a happy and loving pup! You make me feel so glad to know that love for our pets is found all around the world. You traveled from a difficult life in Portugal to a loving home in Germany. Now you will receive tons of love from Pet Talk friends in countries far and wide as our Dog of the Day. Congratulations, Fenja!

susanswatlin518
06-11-2009, 04:27 AM
HELLO TO A PRETTY DOG! I AM A CAT LADY FROM UPSTATE NY/USA AND DOGS ARE SMART AND SWEET TOO. I THINK THAT ALWAYS IS A REFLECTION OF THE OWNER AND NOT THE BREED. BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOG. I HAVE SOME GERMAN BACKGROUND-MIXED WITH SOME OTHER COUNTRIES. FENJA I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND ENJOY YOUR LOVING HUMANS.:love::love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518:D:love::)

LHCamry
06-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Hi Fenja.....What a beautiful little lady you are. I am so sorry about the starting of your life, but you have a happy ending. I am so happy that you have a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you.
You look so beautiful sitting there. Fenja, I hope you and your family will have many, many more wonderful years together.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

beeniesmom
06-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Hello Fenja and congratulations for being dog of the day.
You sure are a gorgeous girl! My Beenie LOVES to play with the ball too.
I am so happy that you are in a loving home.
Have a great life.

wolfensteinsmom
06-11-2009, 10:12 AM
What a beautiful girl you are, Fenja!:) You have the most gorgeous markings!:love: I am saddened to hear of your early life, but VERY happy to hear that you have found a wonderful forever home with humans who are truly humane!:) Have a wonderful Dog of the Day celebration, and know that some of us would love to give you big bear hugs!:D Happy Day to you, Fenja.:love:

tatsxxx11
06-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Oh, be still my heart!!! What an utterly adorable pupper you are, Fenja! That "look," those expressive eyes, could melt even the hardest of hearts!:love: What a precious blend of breeds you are! I've been a Lab Mom/lover my entire adult life, but never knew that a Doxie/Lab cross would rival even my very own Star on the cuteness meter!:p:D But it's clear, that ball/fetch fetish and food obsession you have...all Labbie!:D I'm so sorry to hear of your rough start in life, Fenja! But blessedly you were found by rescue, and amazingly, found your way across many miles to the most loving forever home in beautiful Germany!:love: What a lucky pup, but we all know that it's your family who were truly blessed, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts!:love:

Wish I could plant a few dozen kisses on that sweet head of yours in person, but since I can't, I hope your human will do that for me! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor Fenja, celebrating to the max and being spoiled rotten!:D And here's to many, many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family! Love, woofs and wags to you precious Fenja, from me and my girl Star!:love::love::love:

lizbud
06-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello Fenja,

You are a very pretty pup Fenja. I love your color & markings. I am so
happy to know you are off the mean streets & live with a family that
loves you very much.:) Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Sending out lots of hugs & kisses for your sweet face.

Daisy and Delilah
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
What a pretty little girl you are, Fenja!! We are smitten with you this afternoon. It makes our day to know that you have been saved from the streets and have found a wonderful home. We would love to give you a billion kisses in person. Since we can't, please tell your Mom to do the honors for us, ok? We hope you don't have any pains in your little feet. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! We wish you happiness always!!! We're hungry all the time too.;) :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

Momo
06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm sooo glad that you were saved from the streets...and you look so pretty and healthy! Keep on playing and enjoying life! :love:

K9karen
06-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Hi Beautiful Fenja! You have the most gorgeous big brown eyes! You look very happy and healthy! Hungry all the time? Love to play with balls? It sure sounds like you are part Lab! I'm so happy that you've found a forever, loving home, and just like your family, I hope you are with them for a long, long time!