PDA

View Full Version : Chewy

LHCamry
06-05-2009, 06:58 AM
Hi Chewy........No wonder your family loves you very much. Not only
are you very handsome you love to give doggie kissies. I have not heard of your breed before. But you sure are cute. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.:love::love::love:

A dog Lover:love:

GriffonGriffoff
06-05-2009, 10:08 AM
I HAD to register to leave a message for Chewy....but HE IS worth IT!!!! Adorable, little dude and he deserves the Pet of the Day - maybe YEAR!!!!! Love you Chewy, Francesca, Gabby, Annie, and Nellie:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
06-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Now that's what I call an expressive face!:D Hi there cutie pie Chewy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Awww! What an adorable little man you are, Chewy! (Love the name, hehe) I'm so glad your Mom submitted not just one, not two, but three heart melting photos of your sweet self for us to thud over!:D You're a cutie pie alright, and quite the character! hehe No doubting who's in charge at your house, though I'm thinking Chubbs gives you a run for the money! What a lucky Mom, having not just one but two adorable doggies to love on and brighten her days! I've only "met" Griffons via the Westminster Dog Show, but hopefully one day I'll have the pleasure of meeting one up close; hopefully one as sweet as you, Chewy!:love: Thanks for the big smiles, Chewy! Meeting you has really brightened my rainy day! Hope you and Chubbs both, are treated to an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration, with lots of sun bathing and "zooming" going on!:D Hugs and kisses to you adorable Chewy, and to brother Chubbs too!:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
06-05-2009, 01:00 PM
:love: Well Hello there Chewy your such a Cutie Pie.. You look just like the dog off of Spin City Show.. Woo Hoo I also see your a Texas baby.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

Momo
06-05-2009, 01:44 PM
You are soooo adorable! :love::love::love:

pomtzu
06-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Chewy - you are a living doll. I've never seen any close up pics of any of your ancestors - just what I've seen on dog shows - so this is a real treat. I hope we can get to see lots more pics of you. You are very photogenic, for sure.

Enjoy the special honor of being today's DOTD , cutie-pie! :love:

Daisy and Delilah
06-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Oh goodness!! Chewy, you are just precious, little man!! When we clicked on your picture, it was smiles all around here at our house!! We have seen your breed on the dog shows but never really met a real honest to goodness BG. Our Mom said she saw your breed in a movie with Jack Nicholson. At least she thinks that's the right movie. Cutie patootie extraordinaire!! We would love to meet Chubbs too. Please tell Mom to join Pet Talk so we can get to know you all better. Ok? Congrats on your big day as our fabulous little DOTD!! Please tell Mom to pass out some kisses to you and Chubbs. Those are from us here in Florida. Happiness to all of you always!!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Soaking Wet, Florida :cool: :cool: