PDA

View Full Version : April

sedcgirl
05-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Dear April's Mom,

I am with you on keeping them forever, I wish the same as we have lost 4 pups and 6 kitties in 42 years of marriage. It is so heartbreaking especially when you have to make the decision and have them put down...but, we love them with everything we have for as long as we can. April is a little beauty and I know she will bring you years of happiness and love. We have two great canine babies now, Gracie and Jake, they are 7 and 6 and the lights of our lives.

Momo
05-29-2009, 08:57 AM
You are such a cutie! Enjoy your DOTD status! :)

Daisy and Delilah
05-29-2009, 09:51 AM
You are one cute little girl, April!! We love your furry little facie and big smile. Your Mom is clearly in love with you and completely taken with your charms. Anyone can see why. You captured Mom's heart in that pet store that day and it's been a perfect life for both of you since then. It's our great pleasure to meet you today. We send big congrats to you and Mom for you being selected as our adorable DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you truckloads of kisses from us to help in the big celebration. Charlotte will be a party town today!!! Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Pinot's Mom
05-29-2009, 10:03 AM
April, your face is undeniable - I think anyone would have taken you home!! You're a cutie!

Have a great DOTD celebration, honey, and enjoy your extra treats!!:D

tatsxxx11
05-29-2009, 01:01 PM
Good afternoon beautiful Miss April! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:love: Aren't you the most adorable blend of two fabulous breeds! No doubt you keep your family hopping...and smiling...not stop!:D I was so touched reading your bio., your Mommy's loving words for her best girl! You clearly are one most beloved pup April, and for good reason; any family would feel blessed to have a loyal, loving, joyful best friend such as you! And no doubt you found your soul mate in your Mom, and she in you; what a unconditional bond of love and trust you two have forged, a bond that will only grow stronger in the years to come (if that's possible;)) And just think, your long life's journey together has only just begun...woo hoo!:love: Enjoy your well earned day on center stage sweetheart, and each and every moment of your wonderful, love filled life! Oodles of hugs and smoochies to you, sweet April!:love::love::love:

MoonandBean
05-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Gosh you are cute!!!!!!!!! I keep looking at your face and smiling :love: :love: :love:

lizbud
05-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Hello April,

You sound very much loved by your human, and I can see why.:) You
are as cute as a Junebug sweetie.:) I am so glad to have met you & read
your bio.Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Wishing you many happy & healthly years to come. Hugs & kisses
sweetie.:)

pomtzu
05-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi April. What a pretty girl you are. I'm sure that you'll be around for a long, long time, to give lots of lovins to your human, and in turn, to be very, very pampered. :love:
Have a wonderful day today as a very special DOTD.

susanswatlin518
05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
HAPPY DOTD FROM AN UPSTATE NY CAT LADY! APRIL-YOU DO HAVE A SWEET ANGEL FACE AND EYES. I LIKE THIS BREED ALOT BUT I HAVE ONLY LIVED WITH CATS. I ALWAYS HAVE HAD THE IMPRESSION THAT JACK RUSSELLS ARE VERY HAPPY, FRIENDLY DOGS-NOT JUST BECAUSE MARIAH CAREY HAD ONE!:love::love::D:D:D:love:I WISH YOU ONLY SUNNY DAYS AND LOTS OF FUN THIS SUMMER! SUSANSWATLIN518:p

LHCamry
05-29-2009, 05:56 PM
April.....You are adorable. I bet your mom does love you very much.
Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life.:love:

A Dog Lover:love: