PDA

View Full Version : Kodiak

LHCamry
05-05-2009, 06:40 AM
Hi Kodiak...Thanks for sharing your life story with us. I enjoyed reading all
about you. You are a very handsome fellow. It sounds like a smart one to.
You are very cute. I have always wanted a lab. Maybe one day.
Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
05-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Good morning beautiful Labbie boy Kodiak!:love: What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your precious face up on my screen! Love that shot of you in your graduation cap; each of your photos, total heart melters! Hunky handsome and smart to boot; way to go, Kodiak! My Lab Star is crushing majorly over you, Kodiak! If you're looking for an older woman, a life and fun loving blond, Star's available:p I can't for the life of me understand how you wound up at a shelter, Kodiak! But you sweetheart were sprung in record time; no surprise there, and what a lucky lady your Mom was to have found you before someone else scooped you up! You're everything we Lab lovers crave in your beloved breed...life loving, goofy, smart and handsome, and your family is one lucky bunch, having a best friend and loyal companion in you! What a wonderful life awaits you, what happy memories are yet to be made!:love:

Love and hugs, woofs and wags to you on your big day from me and my girl Star, adorable Kodiak! Hope you and fur bro Wilson both enjoy a very special, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day, being spoiled rotten and treated to all your hearts desire!:love::love::love:

pomtzu
05-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Congrats handsome Kodiak, on being a very special DOTD! :D

Coondoglover
05-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi, Kodiak! You are such a handsome boy. I loved reading your story and seeing the pictures that you and your Mom chose for the site today. I can see why you are DOTD. Congrats to you and have a wonderful day! :D

Bella_Sadie_Hailey
05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Congrats Kodiak! You're a very handsome boy!:D
I LOVED reading your story and looking at your pictures!
=D

lizbud
05-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello Kodiak,

You are a very handsome boy Kodiak.:) I love that chocolate coloring
too. Sounds like you are a smart boy & a lucky one also. :) Congratulattions
on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you & Wlson get lots of'treats
to celebrate your special honor. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses sweetie.

irish
05-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Hello Kodiak, you look so cute in your graduation hat. And I love the mention that this was *one* of your obedience classes. Being mom to a labmix myself, I know it sometimes takes more than one. But oh what wonderful companions you labbies are. You are such a pretty color too Mister Kodiak, that lovely chocolate brown. Have a long happy life sweet boy and congratulations on being our DOTD.

susanswatlin518
05-05-2009, 06:31 PM
WOW-HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY AS WELL AS GRADUATION KODIAK:):):):):love::love:YOU ARE AWESOME! I DO LOVE YOUR PICTURES GUY! HECK YEAH-DINNERTIME IS THE BEST PART OF THE DAY PAL! WARM WISHES AND A PAT ON THE BACK TO YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518:cool:

Daisy and Delilah
05-05-2009, 10:01 PM
It's late but we can't let the day go by without greeting you, handsome man. You and Mom have chosen some great pictures of you. We're so glad she saved you from the shelter and you're living a wonderful life. It's so cool that Mom got you Winston to have a companion. All doggies need a companion don't they? Humans can go off to work and be happy to know that you guys have a good friend close to you. Congrats on your big day , sweetie!!! You do us proud as our DOTD today!!! Please tell Mom to give you and bro some kisses from us to help continue the celebration. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

KYS
05-05-2009, 10:37 PM
I HAD TO DROP IN AND SEND.... CONGRATULATIONS KODIAK FOR BEING CHOSEN FOR DOTD!!:D
wOO wOO wOO

wolfensteinsmom
05-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Kodiak, what a handsome guy you are! :cool:I love the cap. I know you earned it. You have a wonderfully happy, gentle face. :love: It makes people want to know you and love you. :love: Congrats on being named Dog of the Day. :DI hope it was a funfilled one, with lots of friends and treats.:love:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3652/3505879691_b470dfa159_o.gif