PDA

View Full Version : Kaseem

LHCamry
04-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Kaseem....I have not heard of your breed before. You are so handsome.
You look so peaceful lying on the suitcase. That is a sign of a happy
dog. I am very happy that you have a wonderful family to live with.
Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Daisy and Delilah
04-30-2009, 11:03 AM
WOW!!!! We're just shocked to see a doggie from our town. We only spell it with one "r" but we think it's the same town. We didn't know there are any farms here though. You are such a handsome boy. What a lucky day when your owner got you because someone else thought you couldn't win a championship. It was their loss alright. We send a big "Atta Boy" for your win. That picture of you is priceless, sweetheart!! We feel like jumping in there with you and taking a nap. Congrats on your big day today. We hope you have a wonderful day, perhaps basking in the beautiful warm sun. Please tell the family to give you some kisses from us. We wish you all happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
04-30-2009, 11:36 AM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Kaseem!:love: I admit sweetheart, tears came to my eyes as I read your story. Not a "show dog?" Pfft! Well, you showed them, didn't you sweetheart?:cool: Not that "winning" is the most important thing, for your star shines most brightly in the hearts of your people, your loving guardian and best friend!:) As for your former "owner," he/se belongs in the hall of the shame!:mad: Well, his/her loss is your family's gain, their great blessing! Living well is the best revenge Kaseem, and in the end yours was the happiest of homecoming endings!:) I first learned of/met your breed while helping out at my friend's boarding kennel! What a beautiful, amazing, historic breed is yours! And you sweetheart exemplify all this is beloved in the Saluki!

I just love that photo of you snuggled in your person's luggage! Not going to let him/her go anywhere without you, eh? Smart pupper!:D

Congratulations, much love and tons of hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor!!! Hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and many more years of shared unconditional love and companionship!:love::love::love:

irish
04-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Kaseem, how cute you look all snuggled up on the suitcase. I'm glad you have a mommy who loves you and knew enough to ignore what your previous owners said. A love nibble is very different from a bite, isn't it sweet boy. I'm happy too that you are enjoying a nice long life in your forever home. Hugs and treats for you today lovely Kaseem and congratulations on being our DOTD.

susanswatlin518
04-30-2009, 01:46 PM
HELLO TO A WONDERFUL DOG OF THE DAY!:love::love:YOU ARE A TRUE CHAMPION HONEY! I AM GLAD YOU ARE APPRECIATED FOR YOUR TALENTS AND SWEET GENTLE WAYS. HUGS:love::love:FROM A CAT LADY IN UPSTATE NEW YORK SUSANSWATLIN517

Pinot's Mom
04-30-2009, 02:21 PM
I am rather familiar with Salukis and think they're beautiful, majestic, dogs. They move so elegantly.
Kaseem, you're a lucky pooch who found people to love and nurture you instead of throwing you away. That's a wonderful thing!

Happy DOTD, sweetie! Enjoy!:D

lizbud
04-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello Kaseem,

I don't know what those people were thinking, but they were wrong about
you boy. Congrats on winning your titles.:) You found your perfect family.
Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending
many hugs & kisses too sweet boy.:)

Momo
04-30-2009, 07:39 PM
You are so pretty! Curled up in a suitcase...LOL! Enjot your day! :love::)