PDA

View Full Version : Milo

wolfensteinsmom
04-08-2009, 11:31 PM
:)Oh, Milo, you sound so wonderful! No wonder you have been named Dog of the Day! I bet you keep your human family in absolute stitches! :D :love:You are quite the handsome fellow, too. Hope you have a wonderful day today, and a celebration with your canine friends, too. Kisses on that sweet nose!:love::D

LHCamry
04-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Milo....What a big handsome boy you are. I just love your color.
I bet you are a joy to have around. You can come and live with me.
We would have a great time together. Congratulations on DOTD.
I got to see how pretty you are.:love:

A Dog Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
04-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Congratulations on nabbing Dog of the Day honors, Milo! What a handsome boy you are!:) I remember as a child being enamored by your breed, all of those lovely white and brown splotches!:D Your Mom says you're a tad on the thin side, but you're looking might hunky to me in your heart melting photo!:cool: And what a love bug! hehe My heart went squish reading your Mom's description of you going "belly up" when other doggies come by! You're a lover, not a fighter, that's for sure!:love: Sweet, lovable Milo, friend to all, be they skinned or furred; that you! Hope you enjoy a fun day celebrating with girlfriend Stella, best pup pal Harvey, your people, all of your adoring friends and fans (of which I'm one).:D Love, hugs and kisses to you precious Milo, our extra special and most deserving, honoree!:love::love::love:
P.S...See you at the Olympics!:D

lizbud
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Hello Milo,

It's a pleasure to meet you handsome boy.:) I love your coloring.
So, you are a pup who likes to lean on his people. So is my dog Smokey.:D
It seems you have friends all around you to join in games with. Congrats
on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Hugs & kisses just
for you.

lvpets2002
04-09-2009, 04:20 PM
:love: Welcome Milo your such a very handsome gent.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

Daisy and Delilah
04-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Your's is another breed we absolutely love, Milo. You are quite the handsome boy for sure. Your Mum says you need to gain some weight. We think you're just a perfect size. A real hunka burning love, buddy!! Va va vooooom......We bet you are adorable running around with your best girl Stella. It's great that you have good friends like Stella and Harvey. What an all around great guy!! Congrats on your big day today as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell Mum to give you some big kisses from us today to celebrate. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool: