PDA

View Full Version : Kavik!

anna_66
04-06-2009, 08:02 AM
I just knew you were one of our very own as soon as I saw your picture...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I hope you are treated like a king and have a fun and fantastic day today:D

Taz_Zoee
04-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Woo Hoo! It's Kavik!!
Congrats on being dog of the day today!! :D :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-06-2009, 09:46 AM
One of our very own PT doggies. Woooohoooooo!!!!! Have a great day celebrating, sweetheart!!! Kisses all around from Florida!!:love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cloudy Florida :cool: :cool:

wolfensteinsmom
04-06-2009, 10:05 AM
:love:WOW! What a stunning beauty you are! I know Boys are not suppose to be beautiful, but you really are! Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day. :) Keep training and maybe we will read about you winning a sled race someday. Have a fun-filled, love filled day, and have your Mom give you LOTS of hugs from those of us who can't get to you to do it ourselves!:cool::love:

MoonandBean
04-06-2009, 10:44 AM
I recognized that handsome boy immediately (after I caught my breath) :) You are so stunning! I just looooove huskies! Congratulations to you and AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :love:

tatsxxx11
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Woo hoo! (Husky talk:D) A homegrown Pet Talker pup as Dog of the Day!!! Yay!:love: Congratulations to you, beautiful Kavik! I hope you and your proud Mummy are enjoying a very happy day! Love and kisses to you, beautiful Kavik!:love::love::love:

lizbud
04-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi Kavik,

I recognized your name right away sweetie. I love your name.:) I am
happy to see that you have be named our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
many hugs & kisses sweet boy as you celebrate your special day.:)

boomersooner
04-06-2009, 05:26 PM
I recognized you, too, beautiful boy!! Congratulations!!

Freedom
04-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Wooooos, Kavik! How exciting! Hope you get loads of extra attention, but then, you deserve that daily, don't cha? ;):D

cassiesmom
04-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Oh, Kavik! You are magnificent! I hope you had a very special day as the Dog of the Day. If you and Mishka and Sisko would just celebrate it a little more for me, that would be grand. Big hug to you, sweet Kavik!

wolf_Q
04-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Sorry I'm late - CONGRATULATIONS KAVIK! I hope you enjoyed your special day! :love: