PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Genny
03-31-2009, 11:48 PM
hey ya'll--i'm genny i hope ya'll remember me...i haven't been here in a while you know to just talk...i thought i could tell ya'll a little about my animals...and how they are...we don't don't have the scanner and everything hooked up so i dont have any pictures..my life has had to be almost completely focused on my grandmother who has alzheimers..you know just helping my mom out and everything with her...but im finally at a point in my life where i can get a job again and i guess im going tomorrow...so wish me luck!!

anyway all of our dogs are doing good...incase you don't remember which ones i have they are : angel my maltese mix, adrian she's a shihtzu mix, sadie our great pyrenees, mose our lab mix, abby our other lab mix, gretta our poodle, phoebe the pomeranian(she's really my grandmother's dog but since we live here now i guess i'll claim her LOL and there is max our german shepherd....
i know we have a bunch of dogs but there's never a dull moment LOL
all of our birds are good Peaches, sunny, mango, cosmo, ivory and charley
the cats jasmine, storm and sophie are good....
and our rabbit cadbury and our hamster honey are good too..cad's birthday is tomorrow he'll be 6...
then we have a rope fish named hannah LOL
well that's all of our animals and i just wanted to let you know how they were since i haven't been here in like for ever;) but hopefully i'll have more time to come and talk now...
well i gotta go....later;)

Karen
04-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Good to hear from you!

Genny
04-03-2009, 01:59 AM
thanks karen:)