PDA

View Full Version : Belle

LHCamry
02-20-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi Belle.........You are a little cutie pie. You look so sweet. I would
love to play ball with you and take you for walks. Congratulations on DOTD.
Belle, Have a wonderful life.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

susanswatlin518
02-20-2009, 09:20 AM
HELLO SUNSHINE:):):love::love: HAPPY DOTD. BELLE-YOU HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE FACE! HAVE FUN TODAY LITTLE LADY! GOD BLESS!SUSANSWATLIN518:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
02-20-2009, 11:19 AM
We think you're one adorable little girl, Sweetie!!! That precious facie is as kissable as can be. It's a good thing you don't live with our Mom. She would be kissing you a billion times a day. Please tell your Mom to do that for us. We're so touched by the comment in your bio, telling us that you're easily hurt. We know what Mom means by that. Our Delilah gets hurt so easily too. The look on her face and in her eyes is unbearable, our Mom says. Congrats on your big day, pretty doll!! Our Friday DOTD is super duper!!! Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny and very Chilly Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
02-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Belle! (Just love that name!!!:)) Awww, don't you look precious!!!:love: What an adorable, smoochable face! Don't know how anyone could resist your sweet self! I'd be dishing out the snackies liberally, no "tricks" required!:D What a life loving, adventure loving, people loving pup you are, Belle! Your family is so lucky to have a smart, beautiful, loving best friend in you!!! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day of celebration cutie pup, a day filled with retrieving, car rides, snackies, snuggles and kisses...everything your great big heart desires!:love: Lots of love and hugs to you on your much deserved day of honor, sweet, beautiful Belle!!:love::love::love:

lizbud
02-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Hello Belle,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweetie.:love: I hope you have a celebration
at your house for being our special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Hugs & kisses for
your pretty face belle.

tunajune
02-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Awww, Belle, you're adorable! Could you tilt your head just a little? Is that a Haggarty Spot? You are perfection!

KYS
02-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi Belle I wanted to Congratulate you for being chosen for DOTD! :)