PDA

View Full Version : Elly bean

susanswatlin518
02-12-2009, 12:35 AM
A BIG HELLO TO A GREAT DOTD.:):):love::love: THE ULTIMATE HONOR HAS TO BE GETTING A COFFEE NAMED FOR YOU-I ADORE COFFEE AND HAVE 6 VARIETIES OPEN IN THE FRIDGE AT ANY ONE TIME-AND I LIVE ALONE WITH 2 WONDERFUL CATS! COFFEE IS A FOOD GROUP-LOL:p:p:love:ELLY BEAN-STAY AS CUTE AND NICE AS YOU ARE AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE WINTER-LOL! sSO NICE TO MEET YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518

Reachoutrescue
02-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Elly Bean...what a very pretty girl you are! How great it is that your mom saved you from the shelter!! And how awesome to have a coffee named after you! You are very special! Enjoy being DOTD! You deserve it!

LHCamry
02-12-2009, 06:43 AM
Elly Bean....I bet life would be lonely without you. You are a beautiful
lady. I would love to have you for my best friend. I know your mom loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. You are a pretty lady.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Daisy and Delilah
02-12-2009, 08:08 AM
We have an uncontrollable urge to jump into the screen and cover you with kisses!! Would you look at that face!!! Somebody please help us.......we're in love.:love: Honestly, you are the most adorable little girl. Your Shar Pei/Pittie mix is precious. Mom probably can't leave you alone when she's around you. It's completely understandable. We love your name too. It's so cute. Our Mom also loves coffee. We all think it's great that you got a coffee named after you. Congrats on your big day today as our seriously gorgeous DOTD!!!! Please tell Mom to be the lucky lady and deliver those kisses from us. Thanks to Mom for rescuing you too. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
02-12-2009, 11:58 AM
A zillion smoochies on that irresistibly precious face of yours, adorable Elly Bean!:love: I'm asking you EB, do they come any cuter than you?:D Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful Mom for rescuing and welcoming you into her heart and home! What joy you bring to her life, and to all who cross your path, I'm sure! I mean you must be one impressive pup to have had a coffee named after you!:cool: And being the coffee and doggie lover that I'm am, I'm just going to have to get myself to Bowling Green one day to give you a taste!:p;) What a most precious, most deserving honoree you are, EB!

Oodles of smoochies and bunches of big hugs to you on your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I can only imagine what the buzz will around the neighborhood when they hear the big news..EB is Dog of the Day!:D
Love you, Elly Bean!:love::love::love:

KYS
02-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Elly bean, I had to wish you a big congratulations for being chosen DOTD :D

lizbud
02-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello Elly Bean,

You sure were the cutest puppy ever. I see you have grown into a very
beautiful big girl.:) It's a pleasure to meet you today sweetie. Big congrats
on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
lots of hugs & kisses.:)

bencbart
02-12-2009, 07:24 PM
ELLY BEAN...what an adorable DOTD you are! You are the sweetest girl and we adore you and your Mom and your coffee is awesome too! Your namesake is one of our favorite and most requested flavors at Greener Groundz. Enjoy your BIG DAY!

Your coffee roasting friends!
Benita & Molly