PDA

View Full Version : Tobey! You are terrific!

beeniesmom
01-30-2009, 06:43 AM
Hello Tobey!
Thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning. :D
What better way to start off the day then to see your handsome smile.
I could tell that you are a sweet and gentle boy.
I am sure the people in your neighborhood can't wait to see you everyday.
You look like a lot of fun to be around.
Congratulations on your special day.

LHCamry
01-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Tobey....What a handsome boy you are. I use to have a Doberman.
She looked just like you. You have such beautiful coloring. It also sounds to
me like you are very special and I bet you are. Dobermans are gentle.
Congratulations on DOTD. Tobey, Have a long and wonderful life with yor loving family and friends.:love::love::love:

A dog Lover:)

Daisy and Delilah
01-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Looking at you, Tobey, we don't see a ferocious bone in your body. You look like you're giving us a big hello. What a sweetheart you are. A very handsome boy as well. If everyone would give dogs a chance, we think they will realize that there are no mean doggies,but, people that make them mean. It was a pleasure reading your story. It holds a valuable lesson. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell your human to give you a million kisses from us to celebrate your honor. We wish you happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Overcast Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
01-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, Tobey!:cool: What a gorgeous guy you are; and definitely a lover, not a fighter!!! Just look at that big, beautiful smile!:D Tobey, friend to all! You are one terrific ambassador for your magnificent breed sweetheart, and I have no doubt that as the years go by you'll be converting lots more folks into Dobbie fans!:) And I must say that I'm so happy to see you with your "natural" ears...your true beauty shining through!:cool: Much love and congratulations to you and your family on your well earned day in the spotlight, Tobey! Hope you and your family, the members of your ever growing fan club, all enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration! Hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Tobey! Hope you're spoiled rotten today!:love::love::love:

Smilla
01-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Toby, I just wanted to add that I, too, LOVE your floppy ears! They make you look like such a charmer!

Ginger's Mom
01-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Tobey, you look like the sweetest, happiest boy I have ever seen. I can understand how everyone in your neighborhood has fallen in love with you. I wish I were there to give you a great big hug. It was a true pleasure to meet you today, sweetie, and to congratulate you on being our very deserving Dog of the Day.

cassiesmom
01-30-2009, 04:13 PM
I agree with what tatsxxx11 said, Tobey - you are a wonderful ambassador for your breed! I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day!

lizbud
01-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Hello Tobey,

It's great to meet you today Tobey.:) I love your beautiful coloring.
It's good to hear what a sweet natured fellow you are. You are not
only sweet,but very handsome too.:) Congratulations on being our
extra special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses.:)

KYS
01-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I have to say that is the cutest picture your owners took of you.
COngrats on being DOTD.
I think you look adorable in your DOTD photo.