PDA

View Full Version : Rocky

LHCamry
01-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Rocky...What a handsome fellow you are. You have such beautiful coloring.
I bet you would be a joy to have. Congratulations on DOTD.
Rocky, Have a wonderful life with your loving family.

A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
01-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Good morning gorgeous; happy Dog of the Day to you, Rocky!:cool: Oh my gosh, what an adorable, fuzzy-wuzzy puppy you were...beyond adorable!:D Your baby pic is giving me puppy pangs!:D And just look at you now, almost all grown up and just as handsome as can be, looking so dignified, so regal...well, maybe not on your "wild and crazy" walks!:p What a wonderful representative of your beloved breed you are, Rocky! Your family is so lucky to have you, their loyal and loving, handsome and intelligent, funny and cuddly best buddy by their side! We love you too Rocky, and are so happy to crown you our very special, most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweetheart; hope you're spoiled to the max...to pieces and bits!:D Hugs and smoochies to you, sweetheart!:love::love::love:

lizbud
01-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi Rocky,

You are a gorgeous boy sweetheart.:love: I also love your precious
baby picture. What a lucky family to have you as a fun loving pal.:)
Big congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
Wishing you & your family a long,happy & healthy life together.
Hugs & kisses going out to you sweet fella.:)

cassiesmom
01-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Awwww, Rocky! You were an adorable puppy and now you are a handsome, gorgeous big guy. I am having chicken salad for lunch and I'd be happy to share the chicken with you! Happy Dog of the Day and a long, happy life to you, handsome Rocky! (HUG)

pitc9
01-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Squueeeeeeal!!!

Oh look at YOU! You cutie patootie!

Congrats for being picked as todays dog of the day!!

KYS
01-29-2009, 06:22 PM
What a handsome big boy you are.
Congratulations for being chosen DOTD.:D

Daisy and Delilah
01-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Both of your pictures have us smiling. You were an adorable little fella and you've grown into a very handsome man. We would love to accompany you on your crazy walks.:) We love chicken too. Isn't chicken great, Rocky? Come on over and share one of our chicken strips Mom gives us. Nothing could be cuter than you pretending to bite. How sweet you are and so gentle. Congrats on being our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses from us. We wish you happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Now Dark but Sunny tomorrow Florida :cool: :cool: