PDA

View Full Version : A "stitch" in time!

susanswatlin518
01-18-2009, 10:14 AM
OH YOU ARE SO SWEET!:love::love::love::love:I DO REALLY THINK THIS BREED IS ADORABLE-ALTHOUGH I AM BEING LOVED AND RAISED BY MY CATS LOL! STITCH LOVES THE CAMERA-WORK IT GIRL- WORK IT-SHAKE THAT THING! OH-THIS PICTURE IS TOO CUTE- NOT JUST BECAUSE MARIAH CAREY HAS A JACK RUSSELL EITHER:p:pYOU ARE A GREAT DOTD-HAVE FUN! SUSANSWATLIN518

Daisy and Delilah
01-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Hello to you , cutie pie!! Our Mom says you're only two hours away from us so we can drive up and give you some belly rubs. We're so excited.:) It goes to show that rescue pups are the greatest. This is another wonderful rescue story. How fascinating that you are a calm JRT. Very unique. Congrats to you for being our sweet little DOTD today!!! We send big kisses to you from us. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly, Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
01-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Well hello there cutie pie, Stitch! Congratulations Mr. Dog of the Day!:D First of all, major kudos to your dear human, who as a first time dog guardian, (never even having grown up with a pup!) went the rescue route!!! Yay!:love: But it's no big surprise to hear how easily your turned her into a dog lover for life, sweetie; you're utterly precious (as are all JRTs)! But while most, ummm, "high energy" JRTs power nap only as needed or required, you power play only, then snooze the day away!:D (Good tact for breaking in a newbie doggie Mom!:p)

I'm heartsick at the thought that a pup as precious, as sweet and loving as you, was "this close" to an unspeakable fate.:( But thanks to good, caring, compassionate souls like your Mom there remains hope that deserving doggies such as you might know a second chance at a happy, love filled life!:cool:
Lots and lots of love, hugs, kisses and endless belly rubs to you precious Stitch, our extra special Sunday honoree!!! Hope you and your wonderful Mom are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled "top dog" day!!!:love::love::love:

Twisterdog
01-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Congratulations of being DOTD, Stitch.

Must be a JRT thing ... I like to sleep on the back of the couch, too!

JRT Kisses,

Sequoia

LHCamry
01-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Hi Stitch...What a pretty little girl you are. I bet your family does love you.
Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see you. Stitch, have a long and wonderful lfe with your loving family. A Dog is a wonderful friend and family
member.
A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

irish
01-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Hello Miss Stitch, what a sweet and lucky girl you are. Belly rubs, huh? Well, we all have our weak spots. And I think you're mommy's weak spot dear Stitch, because she loves you a lot. Wish I could give you a kiss on the sweet little face, but you'll have to settle for hugs and treats from Mommy and my congratulations on being our DOTD.

lizbud
01-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Hello Stitch,

What a pretty pup you are little one.:) It makes me sad to think you
were ever in danger of not having a life at all.:( I'm so glad your person
found you to love & treasure.:) Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending lots of hugs & kisses sweet girl. (and belly rubs too):)

Coondoglover
01-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi, Stitch! OMG you have the cutest face ever! Thank God you were rescued and are now living the good life. You deserve the best. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!:D

cassiesmom
01-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Stitch, what a cutie you are! I'd love to give you a tummy rub! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

KYS
01-19-2009, 10:33 AM
Congratulations stitch, for being chosen dotd.:D