PDA

View Full Version : Bartholomew the beautiful!

Lilith Cherry
01-17-2009, 06:34 AM
What a handsome doggie you are Bartholomew! I would have taken you home from my classroom too. I hope you have wonderful spoiled day being the "dog of the day" I am sure you are always "dog of the day" in your human's heart!

chocolatepuppy
01-17-2009, 08:42 AM
I think I'm in love:love:. You're adorable Bartholomew!!! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a fun day!:D

Daisy and Delilah
01-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Good morning to you, handsome fella!! Does a doggie get any more princely than you? What a great story from your human about the way you were adopted and saved from the unknown. You just happened into the perfect classroom that day didn't you, sweetheart? The story of you turning the water on and.........really put a smile on our face. Although we know it wasn't funny when it took place, we're amazed at how clever you are. It turned out okay though. Now, you are protecting the yard from would be predators. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!!! Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses today from us. We wish you happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrrr, Sunny, Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
01-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Bartholomew! Me and my Labbie girl Star are head over heels, head over paws in love with you, sweetheart!:love: You were precious beyond words as a pup, and I can only imagine how ultra hunky handsome you are now, all grown up!:cool: I just loved reading how you came to find your forever family, Bartholomew! Just goes to show you...showing up for class definitely a good thing!:D What an unexpected, heaven sent gift for "teacher;" way better than an apple, a best friend and loving companion for life!!!:love::love::love: So happy we had the opportunity to meet you this morning sweetheart, to honor you and all that you mean to your proud people! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Bartholomew!!!:love: Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy! Hope you're spoiled to the max, and that Mom will give you a bunch of extra hugs and kisses, and a treat or two for me!:D

lizbud
01-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Hi Bartholomew,

You are certainly a Black Beauty pup.:) You look adorable in your
picture too. I'll bet you are a very clever boy sweetie. Congratulations
on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you lots
of hugs & kisses just for you.

LHCamry
01-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Bartholomew....I bet you are a treasure. You are so handsome.
I just love labs. I have always wanted one. I am very happy you found someone to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

Marigold2
01-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Oh my gosh I just want to squeeze you. What a cutie.

Coondoglover
01-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi, Bartholomew! You are a very handsome and lucky pup! Seems like you found the right classroom door that one day. Glad you got over parvo and are happy and healthy. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!:D

cassiesmom
01-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Bartholomew, you are soooo handsome! I'd love to greet you outside the pet store. Perhaps your person will give you a big HUG from me! Happy Dog of the Day!