PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Korean Soonee!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-16-2009, 05:00 AM
WOW Soonee, I've never seen a dog like you before! You are gorgeous!! My son is Korean too, so I will surely show him your picture!! Have a great DOTD-day, Soonee, with lots of extra treats!!:love:

Ginger's Mom
01-16-2009, 08:59 AM
Soonee, I am familiar with your breed because one of my co-workers has two Jindos (Jindi? lol ). But I have to say, that you are without a doubt, one of the most beautiful Jindo girls I have ever seen. You are gorgeous, Soonee, and you look so comfortable stretched out on that rug. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time today celebrating your well-deserved honor of being our Dog of the Day.

LHCamry
01-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Soonee....You are so handsome. I have not heard of your breed before.
Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see and read nice things about you.

A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

Twisterdog
01-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Hey, Soonee .... Keito here.

At last, another Jindo on PT. For many years I have been the only one around here.

We are indeed the coolest dogs, are we not? Regal, royal, clean, quiet ... and sometimes we let humans pet us.

Do you climb trees and lay on the roof like a cat? You should try it, it's one of my favorite passtimes, and something Jindos are known for. Freaks out the neighbors, too.

Have you seen this site? Lots of good info and pics of our Jindo cousins, both in Korea and in L.A. http://www.kang.org/Jindo.html

Congratulations of being DOTD.

Freedom
01-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Hello Soonee! My aren't you adorable? What a marvelous coloring, and such a sweet face.

I think you have found a very special family to care for, and it sounds like they need your care, alerting them when someone is at the door (how would they know otherwise?) and keeping the backyard free of those little critters. Goodness, those things could get into the house if this family didn't have you caring for them!

Now please don't be too upset with them, not allowing you to go get those pesky rabbits on the golf course. It is a people thing! :D

I am very honored to meet you dear lady, and I hope you get an extra walk and some belly rubs for this special honor as our Dog of the Day!

lvpets2002
01-16-2009, 11:37 AM
:love: Soonee your of such Stunning Beauty.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

tatsxxx11
01-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Soonee!:love: What a stunning girl you are, and what a treat, having a Jindo as our very speical Dog of the Day honoree!:cool: I wish I could cover that sweet face of yours with kisses; that "look" is irresistible! Your family, your proud Mom and Dad, are so lucky to have a beautiful and smart, faithful best friend and loyal protector in you, Soonee!:cool: Hope you're enjoy your much deserved day on center stage sweetheat, being spoied to the max! Please ask your Mom or Dad to pass along a few extra hugs and kisses to you, from!:love::love::love: Congratulations beautiful Soonee!:D
P.S...Love your mat!:cool:

Daisy and Delilah
01-16-2009, 02:26 PM
You are indeed a very beautiful young lady, Soonee. It's our pleasure to meet you today. We are in awe over the rare opportunity it is to have a Korean Jindo as our fabulous DOTD today--Congratulations! Anyone can see why you are a national treasure. The picture of you on your mat is extremely stunning. Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us today to celebrate your honor. We wish you happiness aways!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrrr, Sunny, Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
01-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Hello Soonee,

You are a beautiful pup.:) It's good to meet you to day.Congratulations
on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Hugs & kisses Soonee.

cassiesmom
01-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Soonee, you are beautiful! Like LHCamry, I have not heard of your breed before. I like your pretty color and your fur looks very soft to pet. I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day!