PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Termite!

mrsbnatural
01-11-2009, 10:07 AM
What a weird name for such a lovely dog, but I understand where it came from! You certainly are an eccentric, goofy dog who likes to live dangerously (chewing the wires on the A/C? :eek:). Have a wonderful (and safe) day as DOTD - maybe you'll get a bucket of ice water to dip your head in! :D

pomtzu
01-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Termite - behave yourself - PLEASE. You are far too pretty to be getting yourself in to so much trouble. Have a great time being today's DOTD - and that doesn't mean chewing things up! :p

gini
01-11-2009, 10:48 AM
How could a pup so beautiful cause so much trouble? You silly thing - now knock it off - no more chewing on the deck.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight and I hope some good treats and yes, even a bucket of water will be given to you today.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-11-2009, 10:50 AM
You are so stunning, Termite!!

Daisy and Delilah
01-11-2009, 12:54 PM
We absolutely love your name and we know where you got it, cutie pie!!! Some guys just love to chew on wood we think. You are one challenging fella, aren't you? We can't get over how handsome you are. We know you can get as much attention without chewing. Congrats on your big day today as our fab DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us. We hope you have continued happiness and alot less chewing.;) :love::love::love::love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Very Very Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
01-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Hello Termite,

Or should I call you Woody.:) Better grow out of that sweet boy. It's
not good for your belly. :) I hope that you have a wonderful day to celebrate
your honor as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs
and tiny kisses for your handsome face.:)

cassiesmom
01-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Termite would let you pet him all day as well.

That's an offer I would never, ever refuse! Sweet, gorgeous Jaycee, Jesse, Termite - please don't use up any more of those nine lives, okay? And have a wonderful, happy day as the Dog of the Day!