PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarding Bulldogs

Bonny
01-02-2009, 11:42 AM
The skateboarding bulldogs has to be one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time. :) They were in the rose bowl parade on a float with a skate board run around the float. That has to be the greatest exercise for them. They could dip the board back over with no human help. They also had a cute little Bulldog pup named Rose. My dogs love to chase a tennis ball & retrieve it & I think that is fun & good exercise. I have an old skate board in the basement. I wonder if I would get them interested in it? :D

Grace
01-02-2009, 11:55 AM
We saw them, also. Too bad they didn't have a longer stretch to really get going. They were having more fun than anyone else, I think.

Daisy and Delilah
01-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Tyson and Tillman. They are so adorable. Those little bodies of theirs can't get enough of the skateboarding. Tillman was on the tv show "World"s Greatest Dog"(I think that was the name).
Rose is precious. The T's were the hit of the parade and they're ll over the newscasts too.:)

Karen
01-02-2009, 03:01 PM
I remember Tillman from America's Greatest Dog, and he sure did LOVE skateboarding! :) Glad he got to be a star for the parade, too. They are perfectly built for skateboard - low center of gravity, and the board lets them go MUCH faster than their stout legs would allow!

Daisy and Delilah
01-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Thanks Karen.:) I thought I had it wrong.:confused:

KYS
01-02-2009, 06:18 PM
I remember Tillman too from America's Greatest Dog.
I got such a big kick out of seeing him in the parade.:)

luvofallhorses
01-02-2009, 07:13 PM
I saw it on the news the other night, TOO cute! :D