PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Bear!

Yorkie Lover
01-02-2009, 06:52 AM
Hello sweet Teddy Bear!! Your name suits you well, you look just like a teddy! :love:Take good care of Zeke, that's so sweet of you.:love::love: My word Teddy, your sooooo fast!!:eek: I'll talk to you more later, my own doggie, Tanner, has to go outside to potty. RHGG. It's snowing outside!:rolleyes:

Daisy and Delilah
01-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Kisses to you little fella!!! You are so precious. No better gift could have been given to your loving human. Perfect!!! We loved watching the video of you speeding through the yard. What a racer you are!! We are smiling ear to ear to read about you helping Zeke. What a great story. Congratulations to you today, Cutie Pie Teddy!!!! You make an adorable DOTD, sweetheart!!! Don't forget to remind your human to deliver some kisses to you from us to celebrate today. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

Ginger's Mom
01-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Be still my heart. Oh Teddy, sweetie, you are sooo handsome. What a pleasure to meet you this morning, Teddy. You sound like you are a joy to live with, for both Zeke and your person. Congratulations Teddy, on being our very deserving Dog of the Day.

pomtzu
01-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Slow down there Teddy - or are you trying to break some speed record??? You certainly are fast and can run like the wind. My girl Myndi would love racing with you - must be a Pom thing!
Relax - slow down - and just hang out and be the cutest little DOTD that you can possibly be!! :love: Congrats - and have lots of fun too! :)

chocolatepuppy
01-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Teddy, you're such a little cutie! You sure can run fast! Congrats on being DOTD!:)

tatsxxx11
01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Well hello there cutie pie Teddy! If you aren't the most precious little furball!:love: Just look at the smile!:D Your human is one lucky young person to have a best buddy in you Teddy, a sweet, smart and loving companion to grow up with! And your best furpal Zeke as well...how sweet of you to look after him as you do, to be his "ears!" Your person, your family, clearly love you to pieces...and what's not to love? You're simply adorable!:cool: I can just picture your guardian rollerblading with you scampering beside her (or him!) stopping to smell the flowers...then sneezing!:D

It was a pleasure getting to know you today Teddy, learning all about your wonderful, carefree, love filled life! I wish for you a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, celebrating with your proud family, buddy Zeke, and all of your adoring friends and fans!:D And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy new year...and many, many more happy "new" years yet to come! Hugs and kisses to you precious Teddy, DOG OF THE DAY! Please have your person give you a fave treat, for me!!!:love::love::love:

iluvjack813
01-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Aww Teddy how adorable you are! :love::love::love:
Congratulations on becoming dog of the day =D have an awesome day

lizbud
01-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi there Teddy Bear,

Wow, you sure are a great ball player. You can run so fast.:) I loved
reading your story today handsome boy.What a sweetheart you are for
helping Zeke to join in the action. Congratulations on being picked as our
special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Hope you get a wonderful day of celebration
in your honor. Hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.:)

iluvjack813
01-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I've posted on this one before, but I peeked over at Mr.Teddy Bear again and I had to say one more Congrats because you are too cute:love:
Happy DOTD =]

RipplingWaves55
01-02-2009, 06:56 PM
You look so sweet, Mr. Teddy Bear! I love Pomeranians. Your name fits you SO well! I would love to snuggle in that little soft coat of yours. We hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Remember to get some treats from your mommy when she's not looking, okay? :) I'm sure you're very special & loved. :D:D Happy Dog of the Day, sweet Teddy Bear! :love: