PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Romeo Blue !!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
12-29-2008, 06:47 AM
Our house has gone into happiness overload!!! Good morning to you Mr. Romeo Blue!! Chihuahua Extraordinaire!! You are one handsome fella. We haven't seen Beverly Hills Chihuahua yet but we're sure it will also be our favorite movie. Your Mom's description of you put our Mom in a dream land because you sound just like us!! Congrats on your big day, cutie pie!!! We are in :love: with you!!! Kisses to you from us please!!! We wish you happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

irish
12-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Well Romeo Blue, how cute are you! You look so adorable in your Santa suit. And I love your name; I would have to go around singing about Romeo Blue all day long. I'm so glad you were rescued five years ago and the TLC you've been getting since then certainly shows, you do not look your age Mr Blue. Hope you had a happy Christmas and maybe got to see your little chi girlfriend. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

KYS
12-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Congratulations for being picked DOTD!!! :D
You are soooo adorable....

Pam
12-29-2008, 11:52 AM
I see that our good friends, Daisy and Delilah, have seen your handsome face today dear little Romeo Blue! You have gotten the official "royal chihuahua welcome." :cool: I can imagine the excitement at their house and also the disappointment that you already have a girlfriend. :p What a darling little boy you are! I wish you happiness always little man and hope that you have a fun day today, maybe talking a walk, but definitely getting a tummy rub and lots of cuddles. Congratulations to a most adorable Dog of the Day! :cool:

tatsxxx11
12-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Merry (belated) Christmas to you, adorable Romeo Blue! Hope you and your family enjoyed a very special day, though I'm thinking you might have just a tad busy as finally, the true identity of Santa's top elf is revealed!:D How cute are YOU Romeo, all decked out in your holiday finery; you're just the sweetest, most lovable, most precious little "BIG" dog on the planet!:love: But I'm with Pam, I'm sure the D&D Chi crowd are just a bit disappointed to hear you're spoken for!:p Julietta is one lucky girl, having a best beau in you...and your family, beyond blessed having a best friend and loving companion as special as you! What a guy!:D We give great thanks to your Mom and Dad for going the rescue route, giving one more deserving doggie a second chance at happiness. But the happiness you bring them? Priceless!:love:

Congratulations and lots and lots of love and belly rubs to you, adorable Romeo! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day reign with your Mom, Dad, Julietta and all of your adoring fans! And to you and yours, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!:love::love::love:

lizbud
12-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Hello Romeo,

It's a pleasure to meet your handsome self sweetheart.:) I loved reading
your story. It makes me so happy to know that you are enjoying cuddles
and treats that all pups deserve.:) I can see how happy you are now baby
boy. Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending
you wishes for a very "yappy" New Year.:)

RipplingWaves55
12-29-2008, 08:09 PM
You're SO cute, little Romeo Blue! You are you are. :love: I love your little Santa Claws hat.. I see that you don't appreciate it very much.. but you are cute! ;) I just want to snuggle you all day. Your name fits you perfectly!! :) Congratulations on our DotD, honey!