PDA

View Full Version : Smells soo nice!!

Cookiebaker
12-27-2008, 12:27 PM
We took Malone to the torture chamber this morning (I mean the groomers), and now he smells sooo good! I meant to take him in November but had to cancel, and this was the first chance that we had to take him. He was LONG overdue :eek:

OK I'm off to snuggle my sweet smelling boy! :D

Karen
12-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Hee Hee - he's probably wishing it was summer so he could go out and find something good a smelly to roll in!

boomersooner
12-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Boomer could use a good bath right now, too!!! He hasn't been to the groomer yet because I really want to see how his hair grows and stuff. I'm sure Malone is a good smelling handsome boy right now!!!

Taz_Zoee
12-29-2008, 03:06 PM
LOL, Bruce gave Zoee and Taggart baths on Wednesday and now they are totally dirty again. :D They had lots of fun at my brothers house playing with four others dogs. And he lives out in the country so theres lots of dirt.

Yorkie Lover
12-31-2008, 05:28 PM
I feel silly saying this, but I give Tanner a bath every other week, or at least I TRY! He's always lying in the sunshine at the office window on EVERY good bath day, I can't just pluck him out of his comfort and put him in a BATH!:eek: Especially when he makes that sweet little face, grunts and rolls over saying, pet my belly mommy, please please please! look at how CUTE I am!
What a spoiled little sweetie!

Yorkie Lover
12-31-2008, 05:29 PM
I feel silly saying this, but I give Tanner a bath every other week, or at least I TRY! He's always lying in the sunshine at the office window on EVERY good bath day, I can't just pluck him out of his comfort and put him in a BATH!:eek: Especially when he makes that sweet little face, grunts and rolls over saying, pet my belly mommy, please please please! look at how CUTE I am!
What a spoiled little sweetie!
Wow I need to change my signature!

Taz_Zoee
12-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Wow I need to change my signature!

LOL, that's so funny. While I was reading your post I saw mine and went in to delete I've been boo'd. :D