PDA

View Full Version : Chewie

Coondoglover
12-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi, Chewie! You are such a handsome boy. And you look so adorable in your Santa's reindeer hat. Hope Santa was good to you this year. How could he resist those pleading eyes? Enjoy celebrating how special you are today with your family. Congrats on DOTD and Happy New Year to you!:D

lizbud
12-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Hello Chewie,

You look like you are not to sure about your Christmas outfit.:) It looks
so cute on you sweetie. I loved reading your story today & I must say
I am so happy you found your loving forever family.:D Congratulations on
being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses
sweet boy.:)

tatsxxx11
12-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, happy day after Christmas, Chewie!!! Awww! What a cutie Santa pup! hehe Looks as though you're pooped from making too much merry, sweetheart!:D;) Hope Santa spoiled you rotten! How could he not, being such a good little one all year long! We give great thanks to your wonderful family for coming to your rescue, and just in time!!! Oh, it's heartbreaking to think of all the pups in such peril, but thankfully you were one of the lucky ones who found your way home!:love: And of course, no one is luckier than your family, having been blessed with a best buddy as special as YOU, Chewie!!!:love: Hope you're enjoying a fun day celebrating your Dog of the Day kudos, playing with all of your Christmas goodies!:D Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you precious Chewie, our very special and most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY!!!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Oh Chewie, what a little cutie you are! You remind me of my little guy Jake! Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope this day is special for you!:)

cassiesmom
12-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh, Chewie! Those eyes got me! You are so adorable, I would like to reach through my monitor and give you a hug. Happy Dog of the Day!

Daisy and Delilah
12-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Awwww!!! You are so cute in your Christmas finery, Chewie. Could you hardly wait to get the posing over?;) We would love to see you smile. Thanks to your family for saving you. We know it has given them some wonderful years and we wish for many many more years of happiness for all of you!! Congrats on being our handsome DOTD today!! Please tell that lucky family to give you kisses from us to celebrate!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool: