PDA

View Full Version : Season Greetings from NZ....to you all...

carole
12-08-2008, 01:38 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/holidays.gif

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a very happy festive season and all the best for 2009.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me in anyway on PT,all of you for being there for me,for those of you who read my posts and respond,even though they may not be that exciting lol,and just to say you are all so special to me.
Thank you for letting my see another side to myself,a more caring ,giving person, that you have all inspired me to be.

I look forward to spending 2009 with my wonderful PT friends and family.

I hope you all have a wonderful happy time at xmas and that we can all share our good times with each other and that you all are blessed with happiness, good health,and fortune in 2009.

Love to all from my little piece of paradise down under.

Big smooches and scritches from Ash,Lexie,Ellie-Mae,and Nikkita.:love::love::love:

caseysmom
12-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Thank you Carole, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. You are one of the nicest people on here and its a pleasure reading your posts.

phesina
12-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Thank you so much, Carole. A wonderful holiday season to you, too, and all the very best for 2009.

Pat and cats

davidpizzica
12-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Sis, I'm wishing you and your family the best for this holiday season and also for 2009. I'm hoping for a white Christmas this year, something we haven't had for a while! BTW, it looks like I may not be getting my new teeth in time for Christmas. Darn!

Medusa
12-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Thank you for the bright holiday wishes, Carole. Back at ya, girlfriend! :)

carole
12-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Bump:)