PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Buddy !!!

Daisy and Delilah
12-06-2008, 10:15 AM
We know we're not alone in our desire to jump into the screen and give you a million smooches!!! No matter what breed you are, Buddy, you are a handsome fella!! We also figured you have a stellar personality by reading your bio. What a great guy to have around and another marvelous rescue story. Please accept our hearty congrats on being our DOTD today!!! We send kisses to you also to celebrate. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cloudy, Florida :confused: :cool::cool:

tatsxxx11
12-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi there Buddy, you handsome boy you!!!:love: Nothing like a heart melting, "happy ending" rescue story such as yours to warm a cold winter's day! Count me in Buddy, I'm a "screen diver" too!:D But seriously Buddy, how could anyone resist a pup as sweet as you? Well, not your family, that's for sure!:cool: I can definitely see the Fox Hound in you, but no matter your breed blend Buddy, you couldn't be any more "pedigree" if you tried...handsome and smart, packed with personality with a heart THIS big...you're every family's dream doggie...except for maybe that knack you pups all seem to have for hogging Mom's side of the bed!:p;) (We wouldn't have it any other way!) Extra blesssings to you sweetheart for stepping in after the passing of your beloved predecessor Luke, helping to fill that empty space in your people's hearts. What an amazingly long, and no doubt happy life he lived! And now his loving spirit lives on in you; you do his memory, his legacy proud, Buddy!!!
Lots of love, mucho smoochies and big Houndie sized hugs to you on your big day, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved reign as Dog of the Day, and each and every exquisite moment of your wonderful life!:love:
Love, Sandra and Star the yellow Labbie!

RipplingWaves55
12-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi, Buddy! Lady speaking here.

You sure are handsome and I think you got a little of us Red Heeler in ya! Either way, you sure are a VERY, VERY deserving guy & you probably love your pawrents a lot! congratulations, Buddy. Honor your day well & make sure to get lots of steak (or at least sneak it! giggles) :D;)

irish
12-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Buddy, you are such a handsome boy and there's something about you that just looks like a gentleman. I'm glad you got saved and came to a loving home. I wish I could see you do your special sitdown, it must be so cute. Hugs and treats for you today dear Buddy and congratulations on being our DOTD.

lizbud
12-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Hello Buddy,

You are a handsome boy with a wonderful personality. Congratulations
on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you celebrate your special
day with treats, hugs & kisses.:) Wishing you & your family a long & happy
life together.

chocolatepuppy
12-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Wow Buddy, you sure are a handsome boy! It sounds like you keep your family on their toes.;)
Congratulations on being our DOTD!:D

cassiesmom
12-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Buddy, I don't know what breed or breeds you may be, but I do know you are very handsome! Happy Dog of the Day!