PDA

View Full Version : Darling Regis!

mrsbnatural
11-27-2008, 08:27 AM
What an adorable sweetie pie you are! :love:

I just had to smile reading of your flirtatious, lip kissing ways with da ladies! I would love to snuggle and smooch you, handsome. After all these years, you've still got it! :D

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Dog of the Day! :)

lizbud
11-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Hello Regis,

You are just adorable in your turkey costume. That is the most kissable
face ever.:love: I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful for you & your
family baby boy. Big congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Sending lots of hugs & kisses to celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
11-27-2008, 10:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving and happy Dog of the Day to you, Regis!!! Oh, beautiful Beagle boy Regis, how adorable you look all decked out in your "gobble gobble gear!!:love::love::love: You are precious beyond words, sweetheart! (However did you resist that bucket of treats??? So well mannered!:D) It's especially poignant, having a seasoned citizen such as yourself as our Thankful Day honoree!:love: How truly blessed your family has been, having a loyal and loving best friend such as you by their side these many years, and no doubt one of things they will be giving thanks for this Thanksgiving day is you!!!:) Thanks to your Mom for sharing you and your heartwarming life story with us! I wish for you and your wonderful family a very happy, peaceful and love filled Thanksgiving and Dog of the Day celebration; make sure you get a taste of that turkey, too!:D Lots of love and hugs, woofs and wags to you precious Regis, and to Kelly and Lola too, from me and my Labbie girl Star!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
11-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Oh Regis! You're so adorable in your turkey costume! Happy Thanksgiving to your family. It sounds like you're quite the ladies man.;) Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you.:)

Daisy and Delilah
11-27-2008, 01:34 PM
You are the most adorable turkey on earth Rege!!! What a great name. It's so funny that your adopted sister's names are Kelly and Lola. What a coincidence, or......Regis and Kelly are are pretty doggone popular!! If there are any more pets at your house, they can be Michael, Mark, and Joaquin.:D We loved your story. We are all girls and would love a Regis kiss on the lips. Please tell Mom to get extra ones today and give you some from us-some for Kelly and Lola too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too, by the way, buddy!! Congrats to our holiday DOTD!!! Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

LHCamry
11-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Reqis....What a handsome boy you are. And 13 years old. I just
love your outfit. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
A Dog Lover:love::love::love: