PDA

View Full Version : Please visit my FUNDABLE page

jenluckenbach
11-26-2008, 05:41 PM
I started a collection to raise money for vet bills for the kittens. I am not asking anyone here for pledges, you guys have been too kind already, but go take a look anyway.

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-11-26.7097031182/groupaction_view?portal_status_message=Your%20chan ges%20have%20been%20saved.

One by One is REALLY low on funds (as, I guess everyone is right now). So I thought I would give this a try. Got nothing to lose. :cool:

jenluckenbach
11-26-2008, 08:13 PM
I have 2 pledges already! :D :cool: (and of course they were pet talk people.....thank you)

I wonder if my FAMILY will be as generous :rolleyes: (I sent them a link to the page)

momtomany
11-27-2008, 02:49 PM
I made a small donation. I hope it helps!!

jenluckenbach
11-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Wonderful, THANK you!!! :love:

G535
11-28-2008, 03:28 AM
It keeps rejecting my pledge, I'll try again tomorrow. :)

Do I have to register with Fundable?

jenluckenbach
11-28-2008, 05:22 AM
It keeps rejecting my pledge, I'll try again tomorrow. :)

Do I have to register with Fundable?

Gee, I don't know.:confused: Thanks for trying.

MoonandBean
11-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Moon and Bean made a donation and said "Thanks for all the help you give us kitties!!!!" :love:

jenluckenbach
11-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Moon and Bean made a donation and said "Thanks for all the help you give us kitties!!!!" :love:

THANK you! :D :D

Reachoutrescue
11-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Jen...I really wish I could help. I have also started a fundraiser for out rescue pup, Butch. The people on here are great! I really wish I could help you and the kits out....but I have to save everything to get Butch's surgery and now with his issue with his let....I am so tapped out. I feel so bad. Please give the kit babies some love for me....least I can offer that. :(

jenluckenbach
11-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Jen...I really wish I could help.....I am so tapped out. I feel so bad. Please give the kit babies some love for me....least I can offer that. :(

Thank you for your thoughts, but do NOT feel bad! As I said in the first post, and quoted below, I am just sharing the idea with you all. No one is ever obligated to donate.

I started a collection to raise money for vet bills for the kittens. I am not asking anyone here for pledges, you guys have been too kind already, but go take a look anyway.

Reachoutrescue
11-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Thank you for your thoughts, but do NOT feel bad! As I said in the first post, and quoted below, I am just sharing the idea with you all. No one is ever obligated to donate.

Oh, I know. I just do feel bad. You do so much for the cats and deserve all the help there is to offer. You are a great woman for what you do!

Anikaca77
11-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Jen,

I can't donate right now as you will see my one thread I just started about my mother's cat having 2 surgery's but I'm offering my prays that you will get your pledge amount and if I have some at the end of this month I will donate to your cause. Thank you for all you've done for all these cats.

Melissa

jenluckenbach
11-30-2008, 06:25 PM
This collection is really going well, thank you!

Just FYI, my dad DID make a contribution, but he won't do it online. :) So I got it in cash. So far the only family member of mine to help and I wanted to give him the credit he deserves.

G535
11-30-2008, 07:30 PM
Fundable doesn't like my credit card!

I donated directly to One By One instead. :)

jenluckenbach
11-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Fundable doesn't like my credit card!

I donated directly to One By One instead. :)

Sorry about that. Maybe FUNDABLE doesn't speak your language! ROTFLOL :p :rolleyes: :D

But thanks for your donation! :love: