PDA

View Full Version : Time lapsed cat video

Medusa
11-24-2008, 04:37 PM
A calico, too. Imagine that. LOL This is precisely why I don't have the Fur Posse sleep w/me any more unless one of them is sick. Multiply this by the number of cats you have. It sure is a cute video, though. At one point, the guy puts his hand to his head as if to say "Why did I ever think this was a good idea?" :p

http://southfloridadailyblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/thursday-morning-chuckle.html

phesina
11-24-2008, 06:19 PM
How funny! Thank you for letting us know, Mary!

mrspunkysmom
11-24-2008, 09:38 PM
I can so identify with the scenario.

jenluckenbach
11-25-2008, 05:13 AM
totally ROTFLOL !!

smokey the elder
11-25-2008, 07:10 AM
That is such a hoot!

lvpets2002
11-25-2008, 08:59 AM
:) Yup can so relate at my house.. Try having six to eight every night to sleep with.. At least I have a king size bed.. :D

Anikaca77
11-25-2008, 09:13 AM
That's Great!

Love it

catmandu
11-25-2008, 09:34 AM
THAT LITTLE CAT MUST WANT HIS BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING , AS HES TRYING TO GET HIS BEST FRIENDS ATTENTION.:love::love:

I CAN RELATE TO THAT AS THE FOUND CATS :love::love:, ESPECIALLY JUKE JOINT JOSEPH:love:, AND MICHAEL THE DREAM:love: SLEEP BESIDE ME, AND THEY CAN BE RESTLESS TOO.:):confused::confused:

nancys
11-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Very funny - made me laugh. Did anyone watch the other videos on this site? Look for the cat montage video. it is very cute!

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Too funny.:) I usually have 3-4 cats sleeping on my bed every night. Starr insists on sleeping at the foot of the bed so I have a hard time stretching my legs out. Sunny comes to wake me up every morning before he finally decides to relax and cuddle with me for a little while.

Emeraldgreen
11-25-2008, 11:52 PM
That was so funny! Our 7 year old cat Stinky sleeps with us every night and has since she was 7 weeks old. She always stays on my side and moves around ALOT! She sleeps on my back, behind my knees, at my feet (which is where I wish she would stay) and rotates between these three positions all night long. LOL Sometimes I wake up and find her on her back, stretched as long as she can make herself, half wrapped in blankets. I swear she thinks it's her bed and she is 'letting' us share it with her. :)

gini
11-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks, Mary, I just loved this!!

Medusa
11-26-2008, 06:10 AM
When I had only 4 cats, I'd let them sleep w/me but as the number grew, I had to stop that. I'd sleep in an S shape all night and wake up cramped and in pain and the Fur Posse would be refreshed and ready for a day of trouble making. So now unless one is sick, they sleep in their apt. in the basement. They're so used to it now that if I try to bring one in bed w/me, they balk at it and want to go back downstairs. LOL

pomtzu
11-26-2008, 06:41 AM
That was really funny! When I had my 3 Meezers, only old man Ming really liked to sleep in bed with me. Of course his favorite spot was ON my feet, and I absolutely hate being pinned down! So numerous times during the night it would be move my legs to kick him off, but as soon as I was still, he was back on my feet!
The dogs aren't a problem. Myndi prefers to sleep under the bed, and Sparky claims the pillow on the other side of the bed - unless he's cold - then it's under the covers snuggled up next to me. At least he's not ON me! :D

Catlady711
11-26-2008, 08:38 PM
I emailed that to EVERYONE in my addy book! I've laughed like crazy each time I watch it.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I can get my webcam hooked up to the laptop and do the same with my kitties. I've gotta know if it looks that funny in our bed at night with time lapse. It has to with 6 cats coming and going (Jack doesn't get on the bed when people are in it) all night I'm sure there's lots of tossing and turning by both feline and human bed share-ers. lol

karyn674
11-28-2008, 04:59 AM
This is sooooooo funny!!!!!

I sometimes wake up in the midddle of the night with a big heaviness in my stomach...and there I find Lulu very close to my face looking at me like 'What?' You sleep, I'm comfy!

He he!