PDA

View Full Version : Terrifc Tammi the Labbie!

tatsxxx11
11-21-2008, 05:33 AM
Good morning and happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!:love: Me and my Labbie girl Star are so, so happy to see our featured honoree is a beautiful Labbie girl! Be still my heart Lab loving heart...just look at that face!:love: I so enjoyed reading about your homecoming sweetheart, how you came to find your forever family! Yep,the little ones do have a keen sense when it comes to selecting their forever fur friends, and Shelby found the perfect friend in you! And of course you're "energetic," and of course you're "lovable;" you're a Lab!:D (Though I'm sure it's more like 100% find YOU lovable!:D) A family, young Shelby especially, couldn't have wished for a more perfect canine companion than you, Tammi! Bet you're just about getting up right now, covering Shelby with those sloppy, delicious Labbie licks! Time to start celebrating you big day in the spotlight! Hope you're spoiled to the max and treated to all your fave foods and fun adventures! Perhaps there's a trip to PetsMart, welcoming home a purple elephant, included in the day's festivities! Hugs and kisses, woofs and Labbie wiggles to you precious Tammi, from me and Star!:love::love::love:

Coondoglover
11-21-2008, 05:46 AM
Good morning, Tammi! You are a gorgeous girl and it sounds like you picked the right family to adopt. You are in a good, loving home and that's what all doggies deserve. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!:D

LHCamry
11-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Tammi...What a beautiful lady you are. It sounds like you have found
a wonderful family. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your family will
make your special day special for you.
A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
11-21-2008, 09:32 AM
You and your name are just precious, sweetheart!! What a great day it was when your young human fell in love with you. She's a very smart girl, just like you. Your story is fantastic and we love meeting you today!! Congrats to you and your family, Pretty Girl. Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us to celebrate your big day. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

collcam
11-21-2008, 11:08 AM
Hey Tammi it was so nice to see your picture posted. You look great - that collar is very slimming. See you very soon. Love Aunt Cindy

lizbud
11-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Hello Tammi,

You are a beauty Tammi & I love those beautiful brown,expressive eyes.
You look so much like my Labbie girl Maggie. Big congratulations on being
chosen for honors as DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending plenty of hugs & kisses.

Smilla
11-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Tammi, I love your noble, serious expression. :)

irish
11-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Pretty Tammi, you have such a smooshable face, wish I could give you a big kiss. I'm so glad your Shelby girl picked you even though you were sick. And she even knew the perfect name. Guess you must love her about as much as she loves you. And the rest of your family too because who could resist sweet Tammi's big brown eyes. Hugs and treats for you today beautiful Tammi. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

K9karen
11-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Lucky Tammi and Shelby! Best girlfriends forever! Ya know what? I love purple and elephants too! Can I join your special team? Oh wait! There's only room for the both of you, isn't there? How sweet to wake up each morning with Tammi kisses! What a beautiful way to start the day! Shelby, you did a good job insisting on taking Tammi home and deciding on her great name! Happy DOTD happy, gorgeous Tammi! I know you'll be extra super duper spoiled! Here's sending you kisses and hugs!

animalluver22
12-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Tammi is the cutest little thing in the world!:D I love you soooooo much.:love::love::love::love: I can't wait to see you again! Shelby is so lucky to have a dog like you!

P.S See you soon!;)