PDA

View Full Version : Very Important!!!!! Attention All Ct Residents

moosmom
11-19-2008, 05:23 PM
I am trying to get anyone and everyone who lives in CT that is able to make the Tuesday, November 25th hearing of CT vs. Jay Baldwin to PLEASE TRY!!!! We need as much support as possible. We will be meeting in front of the Derby Superior Court, 106 Elizabeth Street, Derby, CT at 8:30 sharp!!! We will be going into th courthouse at 9 a.m.

I've been on the telephone for over an hour and 45 minutes contacting tv stations, radio stations, any and all animal rescue organizations to try and get there. This WILL be the last hearing. The judge will make her ruling on whether or not Jay Baldwin will be allowed to enter the Supervised Pretrial Diversion Program, a program that has never been used before and just came into law on Oct. 1. I wonder if that's why there have been so many continuances.

Okay, I'll grovel!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! This man cannot be allowed back out on the streets. I'm praying that this stinking system we have here in CT will come through for us!!!

momcat
11-20-2008, 07:44 AM
Donna, I would give anything to join with all of you for this hearing but it's just not possible. Please know that I'll definitely be with all of you in spirit.

For the kitties!!!!!!!!

Medusa
11-20-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm in OH but I'll be w/you in spirit. I pray for justice.

moosmom
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
I've been on the phone and computer for 2 days straight trying to get public support for this very important date. This date will be the last hurrah for Jay Baldwin. Irene will get her chance to talk about "My Little Boy" and how this whole thing has impacted her and everyone else involved.

Anyone that can make it, please come!!! It is SOOOO important.

GILL
11-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Donna is there a e-mail for the judge.

moosmom
11-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Judge Karen Sequino has been inundated with letters, etc. The prosecuting attorney Paul Gaetano is the one you need to email. I'll look for the email I sent him and send it to you.

catmandu
11-20-2008, 04:30 PM
WE ARE PRAYING FOR HARD TIME IN JAIL , AS THIS MAY BE A DETERRENT TO OTHER BULLIES AND CREEPS WHO HARM DEFENSELESS ANIMALS .
AT LEAST 2-5 IN HARD LABOR, BUT IF THIS VERMIN HAS A GOOD LAWYER , THEN IT WILL BE A SLAP ON THE WRIST NOW.
BUT AN ETERNITY AS A CAT TOY FOR ETERNITY.
TAKE THAT "POW" 'WHAM"
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME!!!:love::love::cool:

moosmom
11-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Here ya go! Thanks for your support.

[email protected]