PDA

View Full Version : Lady

beckmah
11-19-2008, 07:20 AM
What a pretty girl. We have an Aussie named Oreo who we love and is a special part of our family. I smiled when you said Lady crossed her legs when she is in the lying position because our Oreo crosses his front legs when he rests either on the floor or on the sofa. We always refer it to his gentlemen look. Congrats on Dog of the Day!:)

tatsxxx11
11-19-2008, 12:40 PM
Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Lady!:love: What a most fitting name for a pup as gentle and well mannered, as "ladylike" as you! Oh, if that isn't a face just begging to be covered with kisses, I've not seen one!:love: I see so much love in that beautiful face of yours Lady; such, warmth and gentleness in those soft, brown eyes! Your role as therapy dog may have not worked out as your family had planned, but your role as loyal and loving best friend and devoted companion to your people, just as important, just as special! On second thought, therapy dog is just the title for a pup who brings so much healing joy, so much happiness to her people, each and every day!:love: Beauty, brains, personality to spare, and a heart as big as they come; your family is one lucky pack, having a furkid as special as you to call their very own!:cool:

Congratulations, much love, bunches of hugs, and as many kisses as your Mom can spare to you precious Lady, our extra special and most deserving honoree! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day partying with your proud people, sweetheart!:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
11-19-2008, 02:51 PM
You are such a pretty girl, Lady!! It's our pleasure to meet you today. It sounds like you're a great friend and companion to your family. Our Daisy crosses her legs too. It's very ladylike and sophisticated.;) We're smitten over those gorgeous eyes. Congrats on yur big day as our fab DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons and tons of kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :) :)

Ginger's Mom
11-19-2008, 02:57 PM
You are not only a lady, but a very pretty Lady, as well. It was a real pleasure to meet you today, Lady. And I am sure that your family will have something very special (and quiet ;) ) planned for you today. Congratulations, Lady, on being our most deserving Dog of the Day.

Momo
11-19-2008, 03:04 PM
You are such a pretty smart girl! Enjoy your day! :love:

lizbud
11-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Hello Lady,

What a beautiful girl you are sweetie. It's very clear that you were
to the manor born.:) I hope you celebrate your special day as our
DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & Kisses for you.:)

irish
11-19-2008, 05:41 PM
Pretty Lady, you have such a sweet serious expression. Wish I could see you with your dainty little crossed paws. We could play with your toys and have a good time. I'm glad you have a happy life with your mommy pretty girl. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

cassiesmom
11-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Dear Lady! Your expression says to me, "Kiss me! Kiss me!" And I wish I could do just that! I'm sorry that the therapy dog assignment didn't quite work out as planned, but I'm thrilled that you have a family that adores you so much! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!