PDA

View Full Version : Back to the vet..NEWEST UPDATE post 19

mr.chiwawa
11-18-2008, 03:36 AM
So I haven't slept in the past 48 hours.:rolleyes: Mister has been going out every hour on the hour to go potty,at least it is outside. However I picked up his water and he is still peeing. Then the last 4 times outside no pee just really runy poo.(sorry about the details:p) So I will be calling the vet when they open and seeing if they can sneak us in. I have tried all the "home remidies". Like chicken broth,pedilite,picking up his water little to no food. Nothing ...I will keep you all updated. Just needed to "vent" Thanks for letting me....:D

Lilith Cherry
11-18-2008, 06:04 AM
Oh poor Mister! I hope the vet can fit you in soon and sort him out so he (and you) can be comfortable again.

Pam
11-18-2008, 06:13 AM
Poor Mister! We will crossed all of our fingers and paws that the vet has a quick cure. He must feel terrible. Don't worry about the "details." We are all experienced with runny poo at one time or another! :p

Taz_Zoee
11-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Aww, I hope Mister is okay. Maybe it's just a tummy bug. Poor little Mister. :(

Daisy and Delilah
11-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Awwwwww.......I'm sorry Mister. Please feel better!! Maybe Mom can get some rest when you get well.:(

mr.chiwawa
11-18-2008, 01:57 PM
So our vet(dr.Jim) is super good he fit us in at 2. But I had to leave my baby at th vet's:(:(. Dr. Jim says it is either a UTI, which is rare in males OR a stone in either his bladder or kidney. PLEASE keep your paws and fngers crossed for my little one:love::love:
They said I can pick him up between 5 and 6 tonight so I will post again and let everyone know what Dr.Jim said. Thanks a million everyone.....And I hope time flys I just HATE leaving him were he is soo tiny and soo much could go wrong:(:love::(

scrain2329
11-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated! Poor baby!

Karen
11-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Poor Mister! I hope it is something easily fixable, he's such a little thing! Give him a kiss for me when you pick him up, for being such a good, brave boy.

Taz_Zoee
11-18-2008, 03:24 PM
I know how difficult it is to leave your baby at the vets. :( I am hoping it is nothing serious and he can be fixed up and good as new in no time. :)

Pam
11-18-2008, 04:38 PM
I hope it is just a UTI or maybe even something milder than that. Fingers and paws are all crossed and we will check in for updates. I know how you feel leaving him. The house is too silent now, isn't it. :( Here's hoping he will be home soon good as new. :)

Daisy and Delilah
11-18-2008, 06:46 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out for that little guy. Get better Mister!!

k9krazee
11-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Aww, poor Mister! I hope it's just a UTI and he'll be feeling better in no time!

Reachoutrescue
11-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Oh, poor boy. I really hope that Mister only has a UTI. My boy Scruff had the same issue back in 2007. Here is the link to my thread I posted:

Scruff (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=120372&highlight=scruff)

Maybe that will help you out a little if it is stones. Try Cranberry Tablets....you can get them at Walgreens or Walmart. It did wonders for Scruff. I hope he is okay and gets better soon. Please keep us posted.

mr.chiwawa
11-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Sorry I didn't post when I got home with him. Mister and I laid down on the couch and fell asleep..I just woke up and can't fall back asleep:rolleyes:.
SOO Dr. Jim let me take him home even thou they wanted to keep it overnight. I didn't find it a good idea I thought the angixtity(sp?:rolleyes:)
would be too much for him. Sorry for the rambling. Dr. Jim said his x-rays are all clear:D and that he wouldn't pee for them so if I could get a urine sample and give it to them they would do a test and go from there. Thank goodness the little one peed before going home and they will be able to call me in the morning with the results....Thanks everyone for the love and support it means a million that I have people that understand the worry and concern. Besides my parents I had "friends" that are not pet owners telling me to get over myself. ALright well I will stop going on and on thanks a again everyone...Mister sends his love and thanks:love::love::love:

Reachoutrescue
11-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Don't be sorry, we like hearing about Mister. I am glad he is home with you and that his x-rays were clear, that is a great sign. I hope he feels better soon. Please give him a belly rub for me and a smooch on the snout. I will say a pray that the morning brings good news.

scrain2329
11-19-2008, 12:36 AM
Phew! At least he's home, and went potty for them haha! Well, try to get some more sleep I'm sure you are deprived from it!
give lots of kisses and :love:

Taz_Zoee
11-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Yay for peeing at the vets Mister! :D I hope the results show nothing too serious for little Mister. :)

Pam
11-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Hope the "pee" results come back showing no problems and Mister was just suffering a little sick tummy spell. :)

mr.chiwawa
11-19-2008, 02:33 PM
So the vet FINALLY called with the results;). And gave Mister the all clear as far as any bladder/kidney infections go. Also no UTI. So he did some more tests..blood too and my poor Mister has kennel cough.:(:confused:
Not too sure where he got it from but he is on some medincine and will bounce back soon.:p
Thanks again for the paws and fingers crossed it's nice to know I can bounce thoughts and worries off people other then my parents..I will be posting pictures of him either later tonight or tomarrow thanks again Mister sends his love and gives everyone kisses:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ginger's Mom
11-19-2008, 02:35 PM
I am glad to hear that it doesn't appear to be anything serious. How is Mister feeling today?

mr.chiwawa
11-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Extremly sleeply and lounging around...photo opp for me:p
Pictures later:p:love:

Reachoutrescue
11-19-2008, 02:50 PM
I am sorry Mister has Kennel Cough...but I am SOOOO happy that it is nothing serious. I hope the K.C. goes away quickly! Can't wait to see pictures.