kt_luvs_kitties
11-12-2008, 01:27 AM
Congrats Nino! As soon as I saw the picture, I knew it was you handsome boy!:D

chocolatepuppy
11-12-2008, 04:52 AM
YaY!!! Our very own Nino! Congrats handsome boy! Enjoy your day!:D

gemini9961
11-12-2008, 05:56 AM
I knew it was Nino in the thumbnail. Congrats on being DOTD Nino!!

anna_66
11-12-2008, 06:57 AM
I just knew as soon as I seen that smile it was going to be you beautiful:love:
Your momma is going to be so happy and proud that you made it to DOTD!

xoxox to you!

LHCamry
11-12-2008, 07:21 AM
Nino....What a pretty boy you are. It sounds like you are loved very
much. I bet your owner does miss you while away at college. I would if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover:love::love::love::love:

wolf_Q
11-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Congratulations Nino!! Enjoy your special day! Those are some great photos of you! :)

4 Dog Mother
11-12-2008, 09:19 AM
I thought that was our Nino! What a great thing to be today's Dog of the Day - you are so handsome it is no wonder you were picked. Congratulations!

dreamparkingspace
11-12-2008, 09:41 AM
I really liked the video of Nino with "I Love My Dog" by Cat Stevens playing. Congrats on being the DOTD :).

Daisy and Delilah
11-12-2008, 10:22 AM
CONGRATULATIONS NINO !!!

We also knew it was you before we saw your name. Our very own famous Pet Talk Nino!!! Have a great day sweet, handsome boy!!
We can imagine your Mom is beaming with pride.:D:love::D:love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

Suki Wingy
11-12-2008, 11:29 AM
YAY! This was totally unexpected. :D I went to Youtube and found comments on my videos. I wish I could be there with him to celebrate. I'm going to let my mom know so she can spoil him there. :D

Ginger's Mom
11-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Oh Nino, I know you put a BIG smile on Eva's face when she saw you smiling out at her as Dog of the Day. You are a very special boy, and very much deserving of the honor. Congratulations, Nino, I hope the people at home with you spend today spoiling you, handsome boy.

*LabLoverKEB*
11-12-2008, 12:48 PM
It's Nino!!!! Congratulations boy on your special day- you deserve it!!!:love:

AdoreMyDogs
11-12-2008, 01:29 PM
I recoganized that spotty face the moment I saw his picture pop up. I KNEW it was our Nino! He sure does have wonderfully unique spotties! Congrats you handsome, lovely dog! I bet you will get REALLY pampered today because it's your day to SHINE!!!

Miss Z
11-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Oh Nino, I don't get a lot of time to spend on PT these days, particularly weeknights, but I just HAD to spare a few minutes on your special day! You look so adorable in your photos (as ever!) and I'm sure Eva will be spoiling you rotten today. You really are one very special pup!

tatsxxx11
11-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi Nino!!! Happy Dog of the Day beautiful boy!:love: I had a feeling when I clicked on your photo that you were one of our very own! Still, I shed a few tears reading your mommy's very touching tribute to her life long best friend! You're simply the best, just as your mommy Eva says, and we're so happy you had your day to shine on Pet Talk...on the "front page!":D You are every young person's "first dog" dream come true! And here you are, all grown up...your mommy too! And the beautiful bond of unconditional love you two share has only grown deeper and stronger with time!:love:Sorry your mom can't be there with you to celebrate, but no doubt your Grandma's going to be spoiling you rotten!:p Hugs and kisses to you, precious Nino, DOG OF THE DAY!:love:

MoonandBean
11-12-2008, 03:12 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our very own Nino!!!!!!!!! That smile of yours could be award winning :love: :love: :love:

lizbud
11-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey Nino,

What a great story in pictures & music.:) Nino, you looked awesome
jumping over that bench. Big congratulations on being chosen as our
wonderful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses sweet fella.:)

boomersooner
11-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Love those spotted pups!!! Congrats Nino!!!!

beeniesmom
11-12-2008, 05:04 PM
YAY! I just saw this! I am so happy for our very own NINO!
What a deserving dog. Congratulations on your big day and to your momma Eva!

Alysser
11-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Congrats handsome boy! It's great to see you up there :D

cassiesmom
11-12-2008, 07:59 PM
It's our own Niņo! Happy Dog of the Day, spotty sweety!

Coondoglover
11-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi, Nino! You are a very handsome boy. Love your videos, too! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!:D

newwoman1959
11-13-2008, 11:16 AM
What a really great dog you are! Congratulations on being chosen as dog of the day! I watched all four videos and love every one - they really show your awesome personality and energy. I also have some high-energy dogs and know the many joys (and challenges) they can bring.

It looks like you have a ton of friends too. Almost every post on this thread appears from people who have the privelege of knowing you personally. Your mom is a very lucky lady to get to share your life and your love.

Congrats again to both of you!