PDA

View Full Version : Best bud Buddy!

tatsxxx11
11-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Buddy!:) So happy to kick off your congratulatory thread, sweetie! First off, having been mom to "a Buddy" myself (feline variety) I have to sa, I love your name!:D And can you think of a more fitting name for a best friend...a best bud for life? You are one beautiful blend of breeds Buddy; in looks, spirit and in personality you shine, shine, shine! Though I must say, in the personality department, you stand alone..what a character!:p You certainly have your human wrapped around those precious paws of yours with those attention getting antics!:p No wonder your human is the envy of the neighborhood, you're one beautiful, adorable, smart as can be; loyal and lovable best buddy!:love: Hope you and your proud person enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart! And won't your adoring friends and fans be jealous when they hear the big news!;) Congrats, hugs and mucho smoochies to you precious Buddy, DOG OF THE DAY!!!:love::love::love:

irish
11-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Hello Buddy, what a sweet looking fellow you are. Sounds like you are a real buddy to your human too, even if he does see through a few of your tricks. I used to have a dog who would turn on her shiver whenever I was eating anything she really liked, so I can just picture you doing that when you want something. Wish I could give you a big hug today Buddy, you look so very huggable. Hope you get lots of treats today sweet boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

chocolatepuppy
11-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh Buddy, you are a cutie! I believe you're smart. I'm sure your human is happy to have such a trusting soul to tell secrets to.Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is very special for you!:D

Coondoglover
11-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi, Buddy! You are definitely a handsome boy. You look so huggable, too! Sounds like you are well-cared for and loved so much. Have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!:D

lizbud
11-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Hello Buddy,

Well look at you handsome fella.:love: What a great picture of you too.
It's so good to meet you today Buddy & offer congratulations on being
chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.:) Hugs & kisses for that sweet face.

Daisy and Delilah
11-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Aren't you the greatest looking, sweetest, boy? We could jump in and hug you. Please tell Mom to give you some hugs and kisses from us. We hope your day has been filled with lots of fun and plenty of your adorable antics. Congrats to our very handsome Saturday DOTD!!!!! We think your name is great too. We love the name "Buddy". It really fits you. Happiness always!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

guinealuver456
11-08-2008, 06:49 PM
so i totally agree with you;) ya so i think that dog is really cute !!!:love:

K9karen
11-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Wow! I feel like my heart was been jumpstarted when I saw your handsome self, Buddy! Aren't you a looker! And a smartie pants to boot! Me thinks you might have *ahem..certain people* cleverly wrapped around your paw. May happiness surround you always. Hugs and a gazillion kisses!