PDA

View Full Version : Advantix/Advantage/Advantage-Multi Promotion

Moesha
10-17-2008, 09:04 PM
I went to the vet's office today to buy Morgan's food. They are having a special when you buy 6 of the Advantage or K9-Advantix products, you get 2 free. (They always give you 1 free of them when you buy 6 and Frontline too.) They'll be having the special until the end of November. 6 Advantage-Multi for cats is $82. I can't get close enough to Gary or Sydney to put anything on them, but I was able to put some on everyone except Juliet a doseage. I can only do Juliet or Jose because once I do something abnormal out there they scatter. I'll get Julie in the morning. I didn't think it was a bad deal.

pomtzu
10-18-2008, 08:08 AM
I went to the vet's office today to buy Morgan's food. They are having a special when you buy 6 of the Advantage or K9-Advantix products, you get 2 free. (They always give you 1 free of them when you buy 6 and Frontline too.) They'll be having the special until the end of November. 6 Advantage-Multi for cats is $82. I can't get close enough to Gary or Sydney to put anything on them, but I was able to put some on everyone except Juliet a doseage. I can only do Juliet or Jose because once I do something abnormal out there they scatter. I'll get Julie in the morning. I didn't think it was a bad deal.

My vet always seems to have that same deal when it's time for me to buy for the dogs. Even so - it's still pricey and I've been getting it a whole lot cheaper thru drsfostersmith.com. You should check it out, and most of the time they also have a promo with getting extra doses or free shipping or both!

Moesha
10-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Thanks for that tip. I'd checked petmeds and a couple other sites but didn't even think of Foster and Smith! It does seem like they have a good deal on the price. I'll have to watch for when they are offering extra doses.

catmandu
10-18-2008, 03:54 PM
MY VETS SELL ME THE DOG SIZED TUBES WHICH EACH DO 4 CATS, AND ITS A LOT LESS EXPENSIVE THAN INDIVIDUAL CAT SIZES.
:love::love:
I JUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO ADJUST THE PROPER DOSAGE!!!:cool::cool: